FOUR

Who is a christmas person? I know i am, i can't wait for christmas❤️

It's been two weeks since i hear i was getting out.

Two hole weeks has passed and i still hadn't talked to Jamie.

I am scared how she will react, and the problem is i don't think it will be any good. I just wish she would react like Lucia reacted when i told her. She was so positive and happy for me.

I sat in my bunk reading this book. It's a typical romance. I'm a real goof on the romance property. Or how they call it socially akwkard. I'm not good talking to people or men actually. Not that i met any in the past four years cause this is a womans prison. I sighed and turned back to my book of this boy and girl who are head over heals about each other.

Sometimes i'm wondering what it would be like, i don't think i'm ever going to get a husband or kids on that matter. Who wants a woman with a criminal record.

'Are you reading again, just some stupid romance' Jamie said while she ripped my book out of my hands.

'Jamie don't be a douche and give me my book back'

'When are you going to stop drooling over these stories you know they aren't real'

'And when are you going to stop changing my mind about them, these stories are the only thing that keeps me sane in here'

'Apart from me of course' she said cocky.

Gosh i'm a horrible friend for not telling her.

'You know we can vote for the next movie night, we can vote for this horrible romance The Notebook, Grease or Now You See Me. It's in two weeks for wich one are you voting for?'

When i will be gone

'Uhm i don't know whatever you like' i said but you could hear the nerves in my voice.

'Alright what's up'

'Nothing just a little on edge that's all'

'Well maybe we can go to lunch together and you know like old times and make sure you vote for my fave movie for movienight in two weeks'

'Don't worry about it, i won't forget it alright'

She nodded and left my bunk. How in the world am i going to tell this to her. She will be crushed and even angry that i haven't told her sooner. 'Sweetheart you have to tell her soon, you're getting out next week' Lucia said from her bunk that is next to ours.

'I know but she will be crushed'

'I'm sure she is happy for you'

'But she isn't expecting us to get out anytime soon'

'And dear that is a selfish thing to do, she can't expect that from you cause she did way worse don't worry about it and tell her. Like mister Conrad said to you things will work out just fine for you. You will have this amazing life alright trust that'

'Alright thank you Lucia, i will tell her after dinner' she nodded.

'I will always have your back' i nodded as a thank you and i'm praying Jamie won't beat my ass.

After i read my book, refreshed myself and got ready for dinner all these nerves were running true my veins. Now i really wished that i had something to calm myself down. I know i shouldn't think like this but i just can't handle any form of stress. I sighed and walked to the cafetaria. 'Hello ladies' i said to them.

'Hi dear, i can't wait for gardening tomorrow, i haven't be feeling great the past week but i'm ready to dive in there' she laughed and really broke the ice with her talking about how excited she was and still is about the garden here.

'I'm really excited too, i just love the green and the fresh air'

'Yes and how did you got it, with some crying and yelling' Jamie said.

'Shut up Jamie'

'Grumpy much'

'I'm just not feeling you're sense of humor today' she scoffed but stayed quiet.

'Let's keep things happy over here alright' Dana said.

And i couldn't agree with her more. But i can't wait to get out of here. Since i know i'm getting out i feel so misplaced in here. This doesn't feel like my home anymore now i know that i'm going to my real home. Even tough it's not my real home it's Tessa's. But still, i'm going to this sort of home till i can rent or buy myself a real home.

'I'm not that hungry anymore, i see you all later' i said and walked back to my bunk. 

Of course they all could like smell that there was something wrong and the problem is that everyone practicly knew except Jamie. I really need to tell her...

Not long after i walked away from the girls Jamie walked in. My hands were sweaty and it felt like my heart wanted to jump right out of my chest.

'Jamie we really need to talk' i told her and i said it with this convidence, she couldn't detect that i was nervous at all.

'That seems about right, what is up with you lately i haven't done anything wrong' she said.

'You haven't but please sit down alright'

'I am not sitting down, just tell me what is going on. Are you moving to another bunk or are you being moved to another facility just tell me i can handle shit like this' she said like it wouldn't hurt her at all.

'Fine, then don't sit. Jamie i'm getting out' i said trying to sound sensitive.

'You are what, h-how is that possible you should've been in here for like another year or two'

'Well this sounds like you're happy for me' i said and you could taste the sarcasm she wasn't happy and i knew this would happen.

'But we made all these plans aren't they going to happen. What about are future together' she tried and she sounded really sad.

'It's not happening Jamie i'm sorry but i'm happy that i'm getting out, i'm going to live with Tessa'

'The shitty best friend i know, that's why you called her two weeks ago didn't you. You already knew back then and didn't bother to tell me' she said and didn't sound sad anymore. No this was rage, anger and maybe agressive kind of talking.

'Jamie calm down please'

'So you can screw me over again, i had this amazing future for us. Getting out together, opening that restaurant we were talking about. And you tell me that, that is off the table because you are getting out. How did you do it, did you screw him or what?'

'Jamie stop it, you are scaring me i didn't tell you because i knew this would happen. And yes i told Lucia but she is like a mother figure and you are like my sister. Please don't let this come in between us. I'm still me. And when you get out you can still do that. That restaurant. But that future you want isn't for me. I want different things. I want to work, earn money and go to school. L-like a normal person you have to understand that' i told her and i prayed to gods that she would. Cause she is looking like she could hit me any moment now and that wouldn't be great to the both of us.

'Like a normal person who went to prison Alex wake up. You aren't getting into any school. No one wants to hire you. You are one freaking lost cause out there. I bet that within the half year you are back in here cause you couldn't handle the real world'

'Jamie how could you say that' i whispered hurt. How could she.

She knew she crossed the line, 'i'm going to brush my teeth excuse me' she said and walked out of our bunk. She doesn't support me at all and i knew that this was going to happen.

'Dear are you alright?' Lucia asked.

'It's fine Lucia, i knew it was going like this all along. I just knew it'

'Well for what it's worth, you aren't going to see her again later plus myself and the other girls do support you and your dreams. The people will see your qualities don't worry alright' she said and smiled to me. She is always so kind to me. I am going to miss her to bits.

'Thanks you Lucia for everything' i said and hugged her. I am going to miss her really much when i get out. For that only one week left...