SIX

Enjoy this new chapter my loves!

I didn't sat comfortable at all, in this super fancy car it must be expensive. I didn't talk to Marcel, it was so awkward. Where do we need to talk about? How prison was? Did i make friends?

No

That would be so awkward.

There is one hour passed and we didn't say a thing. Gosh i feel so out of place. 

'So Alex tell me something about you, Tessa didn't talk much about you before we got your call' he said. 

Of course she wouldn't i didn't speak to her in years. 

'Oh uhm what would you like to know?' i asked him trying to get something more specific out of him. 

'What did you before all this, before you went to prison?'

'Do you really want to know that, you just picked me up from prison' i said to him.

'I want to hear your story, there are always two sides' he said and i was thankfull for that, that he wanted to listen.

'It's obvious i was guilty i mean i did drugs, i stole i did bad things Marcel and i abondened Tessa for it. It's my biggest regret. She is my family and then i got in prison and no one was talking to me anymore' 

He nodded as a response, i would do the same i mean how do you react to something like this. 

'Thank you for picking me up, i'm sure you have to go to work again' i said. 

'It's no problem really, i explained it to my boss' 

'Really so he understood that you were going to pick up the best friend from your girlfriend from prison' i asked him.

'No, i was going to pick up her sister from the airport' and of course he had to lie to hold up his fancy reputation.

Just when i thought we were getting somewhere. 

'Yes of course' i whispered and looked out the window.

'It's not because of you but i have-'

I interupted him, 'it is about me, you have your reputation i get it, i wouldn't want to be seen with me either' i said and looked at the trees that were wooshing by. 

I wish i was like a bird or something that i could fly away.

'Alright here we go, this is the key to the appartment make yourself at home and Tessa will be around in say another hour' i nodded. 

'Thank you Marcel and we speak soon i hope' i said.

'Of course take care' he said and i stepped out. 

'Wait Marcel wich appartment is it' i asked but when i looked behind me he was already gone. That car is silent damnit. 

Shit and how am i going to find this shitty appartment? I sighed and started to walk around in the little building filled with appartments. 

There on the wall were all lastnames from the renters. What was her last name again? Oh right, Tessa Hollis. 

Hollis, Hollis, Hollis.

There it is, appartment number 28. I walked around and finally after like 15 minutes i found the appartment. It was not big but it was enough. 

I put the key in the locket and turned it so the door would open. This seems so normal, i walked in and saw this normal looking livingroom and a  few other doors to discover. The kitchen was directly conected to the livingroom. It looked modern and i didn't know what to think about it. I looked on the counter and saw this little note for me waiting to be read.