TWO

Sorry for the delay my loves, enjoy TWO ❤️

The conversation between me and Jamie wasn't leaving my side any day. Not with breakfast, or lunch or even dinner. I kept wandering what if.

WHAT IF

Those words kept spinning around and around. I kept seeing all these kind of futures. Maybe i would start my own company or open my own store or restaurant. Or even i would be a stay at home mom and have a bunch of babies. Who knows.

But to keep it real, i can't even look out for myself what kind of mother or kind of independant person would i be. Where would i go. When you leave this place you have to give telephone numbers and stuff. And of course a adress where you would stay.

And since my parents or siblings aren't coming over any time soon their place wouldn't even be an option. Why am i even thinking about these things. I'm not getting out anytime soon.

'Alright time for the shifts i see you later Jamie' i said to my bunk mate.

'Bye goof' she said and we parted ways. I have shifts in the garden well cause thats the only spot i would agree on. It calms me or something. Not that we have to choose or something but i would throw a fit and they would throw me in the shoe but after a million times and talking to my counseler he would talk to the director.

Of course people would get jealous and would get upset and stuff but i don't give a shit about the other inmates. I walked over the green gras field to the little garden were a few other woman like Lucia were already there.

'And there she is our daydreamer' Lucia said smiling at me. This woman is amazing like a mother figure to me.

'Hi Lucia, how are you today'

'I am fine dear, sore knees thats all'

'Great, Lucia can i ask you something'

'Of course dear'

'Well what do you want to do when you get out you know'

'Or when you get out' she asked me and eyed me curiously.

'Yes of course thats what i mean you see right true me'

'Do you feel of getting out anytime soon' Lucia asked me while she sat next to me in the dirt of the garden.

'I don't know what i feel alright, it's all so confusing i was talking about it with Jamie and i can't get that clear picture of me and out there'

'Honey you will be fine, i tell you this. When you get out, you will live your life the fullest. You will meet this amazing guy who cares about you and no one else. You will have your own family and figure out who you really are and what you want to do with your carreer' she said with her wise words. 'And Alex most important you will love yourself and you are getting that life you always wanted' she said.

With tears in my eyes i look at her and realise i have nothing to worry about. Everything will be fine with me and Lucia. We will be fine.

'Thank you' i whispered and hugged her like she hugged me.

'No physical contact inmates' the guard who totally ruined our moment.

'Alright let's do some gardening' Lucia said to me and the other woman what made us laugh. This little moment is so precious even tho i'm still in this jail and even my life still sucks these moments make me happy.

After my shift it was finally time to eat some lunch. I walked in and saw Jamie sitting at are usual table. Me and Lucia walked over to her and were soon joined by the others.