THIRTY-FIVE

The weeks went by faster then light. The leaves were returning on the trees and that means it's almost time for Tessa's most beautiful day of all time.

Het wedding day.

'The cake is looking miserable and my dress doesn't fit me anymore Alex what do I need to do help me' she cried dramatically.

'Will you relax for a minute there, why stress enjoy this day Tess please' I laughed and took her hands in mine. 'You are going to get married today, your beginning of forever with the man you love' I whispered.

'Why can you make me so calm?' she sighed, 'I learned from the best' I said and winked at her.

'Yes you are right, Alex you take care of this cake just make something of it. I'll run to the sewer and fix the dress I can do this' she said took her dress en walked out the door.

When I talked to the baker and fixed the cake everything seemed perfect. Now I have to deal with a nervous groom and a little less nervous bride.

'Stop walking, talking and just moving. Marcel sit down for god sake' I sighed and fixed his corsage.

When his father walked in he stood up immediately. 'Just calm him down, I need to check on Tessa' I said and walked to her room.

'How do I look?' she asked and I saw the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. 'Gosh, you look so ready' I grinned and got tears in my eyes.

'Don't cry, If you cry I will cry' she said and tried to hold in her tears. 'Look where you got, you saved my ass out of prison and you get married today to the one you love. I am so proud of you and I know that I wasn't a very best friend to you and you still stood by me you are an amazing person Tessa' I said and gave her a quick wink before kissing her cheek.

'Those words fill my heart with love' she said and gave me a big hug as a thank you. 'Stop ruining your make up and go marry the man you love' I said to her. She nodded, 'I will' and she left the room to get ready and walk down he aisle.

When I followed her true the hall I felt a hand embracing mine, 'maybe one day that will be us' Tim said and looked at me. His eyes are filled with love, how could you say no to that. 'Yes maybe one day' I said as an response.

The ceremony was so beautiful, and Tessa is opening with Marcel with their first dance. Not long after Tim drags me to the dance floor. 'You know I love you right?' he said, 'do I know that?' I asked 'oh wait yes I do' I said grinning and kissing the corner of his lips. I snuggled in his arms while we danced.

Our relationship really turned out for the better, we got to know each other a little more. I didn't think it was possible to know him better then I already did. But even though we love each other he is under a lot of stress because his father is still trying to get his company. His mother moved out and Jocelyn is still living with her father. I don't know what her deal is but she even turned against Tim and is supporting their dad to take his company away. She claims he is unfit to rule because his thoughts are occupied with distractions.

Distractions as in me...

I squeezed his hand to pulp while i thought about all of this, 'are you alright?' Tim asked and peeled his hand out of mine. 'Yes sorry just thinking things over that is all' i sighed. 'Don't do that, you'll drive yourself crazy believe me I've been there' he said cupping my cheeks in his hands. 'I just-' i started but he stopped me right there. 'No talking about those things, let's celebrate with your best friend alright it's her day after all' he said and kissed the top of my head.

'You are so right, i need to stop doing that' i sighed and chapped his lips. 'She seems really happy' i said looking over at Tessa who is smiling like i've never seen before. She seems to be happy, Marcel is making her happy he is her future.