TWENTY-ONE

Thanks for all the support❤

'Roger?' I asked him. 'Hello babe, how are you?' he asked. He doesn't look good at all. Eyes all read and puffy from all the drugs. I know why he looks this way, I've been there before. 'I see you are still living here in Manhattan' I said to him slowly trying to get a reach of my phone. To call whoever wants to pick up.

'You know, I am a little hurt you didn't came looking for me the minute you were out' he said looking me straight in the eye. What did he expect honestly.

'Roger you need to understand-' but het caught me off. 'No babe you need to understand we, the two of us have some business to talk about so why don't you let me in huh. In this fancy apartment' he said or snapped in his case.

'Roger that is not a good idea, I don't do that anymore. I don't deal anymore. It got me no where' I whispered. 'I don't care baby girl, you owe me money a lots of it. The cops took all the stuff when they arrested you so you owe me tons' he snapped again. 'If you don't leave now, I call the cops' I whispered. 'Not very convincing doll, you can't do a thing to me. You still love me even after all these years. I am the only good thing in your life and you know it. I made you not think about it' he whispered and I knew where he was talking about.

'Stop' I said loud enough that he could hear me. All I could think about is that Tim can not know about this ever. I am afraid he won't understand me in any view and that I am going to hell and back when he finds out.

'Can't we talk about this?' I whispered. 'Good baby girl, yes let's talk and give daddy a little kiss' he said and walked to me. 'I only said talk, don't you dare come near me' I snapped and he was a little blown away of me resisting him. 'You got yourself a spine, good for you now don't resist me again or you will hurt alright baby girl now let's go inside' he said and opened the door I already unlocked for myself. He went straight for the lift to go up to Tim's apartment but I didn't want him there.

'Let's talk downstairs alright' I said to him, he began laughing and I knew I was being stupid. I am nothing against him, he still has this power over me. Like he could make me do whatever he want.

'No baby girl we go upstairs and enjoy some alone time' he said and grabbed my wrist and pulled me in the nearest elevator. I sighed and pushed the right button. 'Very good' he whispered and kissed my neck. I was disgusted by him and him touching me. I wanted to puke till my stomach was empty.

When the little ping came from the elevator reaching the right floor I stepped out as soon the doors opened. 'Well well well, this isn't the little house you dreamed off for us baby girl' he laughed and admired the big penthouse that belonged to Tim. I am praying he won't be mad at me.

'Down to business, all debt is payed if I can live here' he said looking at me. 'You know that is not possible' I whispered. 'Then you owe me fifty thousand dollars, pay up' he said. 'Roger you know I don't have that money' I said. 'So there is no other solution, you come work for me the next two years and all debt is payed. And of course pleasing me from now and then won't hurt either' he said grinning. Where is Tim, he is always home early and now he needs to work overtime?

'I am not going to work for you and risk going to prison again' I whispered. 'Well I need the money and if you won't give it to me now I will come for you next' he hissed and I was getting nervous. More then I already was. 'You don't have to do this you know, why don't you just go and I will not mention you again' I tried convincing him to leave me alone.

'Like that is going to happen, you have to realize that you are not getting rid of me any longer. I will be here, baby we went true so much together when you got-'.