SIXTEEN

'Ugh what is that' I mumbled to myself when something loud woke me up early in the morning. It was a beeping sound. The sound of my cellphone.

' Damn him' I cursed and looked on the screen who has been calling me.

Deep down I knew it was him, I didn't call him yesterday after I was done visiting Lucia and Jamie. I went straight back home because I was just too tired and I wanted to figure some things out for myself.

Things like how I need to feel around him and what are we axactly? We aren't boyfriend and girlfriend, at least not official. Boyfriend and girlfriend, didn't we outgrew that fase? The boyfriend and girlfriend fase? How do they call it now a days? Just partners?

I got so worked up in my mind I forgot to answer the phone, so when it rang again I picked up instantly.

'Hello' I said

'Finally' he said sounding all grumpy

'Why are you sounding like you had a bad day'

'Bad morning because you didn't pick up your phone, or last night at least. Or called me back after you were done visiting prison' he said making me feel all guilty.

'You didn't even call me when you got home, I didn't know you were safe Alex. You have to tell me or at least send a message that you are back home. I worried sick about you' he said.

'You don't need to worry about me, I can handle myself you know that'

'Do I? you never tell me sh*t' he said getting angry

'Don't you get angry on me now, look I'm sorry it's just- you know what never mind I got to go. I have somewhere to be. And I need to do some more schoolwork I talk to you later' and before he could answer me back I hang up on him.

I knew he wasn't happy with me right now, but I can't just adjust to this new lifestyle. This lifestyle he has known for his entire life. A lifestyle he grew up with. A lifestyle that is unknown to me. I am not used to people to care so much about me. Even though my father had more affection towards me than my mother. He never acted like that. They just didn't care where I was. Hell, even at night it didn't bother him at all. I even sat at the dining table completely stoned from all the drugs I had taken. They saw it but they didn't bother.

My sister Genna was doing so good at that time. Doing great in school, had this amazing internship at a big company so they were just worked up about her and didn't bother to look in my direction. They let me rot.

Come on Alex, don't think about that past. I got my homework and started working because after all that is what I want to do. And I am not planning on giving up.

When I heard my phone ring a little past 4 in the afternoon I picked up without even looking. I was glad I got a little break from all the schoolwork I had done today.

'Hello'

'Alexandra' Tim said.

'Stop it, don't be like that pretending to be mad' I hissed'.

'Just open the front door' he said and hang up

'Oh hell no' I said to myself and walked to the door. And yes of course he must be here. The moment I opened the door he pushed me inside, closed the door with his foot and pressed me against the wall. He held me captive in his arms. The blue and grey in his eyes almost tore me apart. They lure me to him.

His lips pressed fiercly against mine, he let his jacket fall on the floor and buried one hand in my brown locks. His hand massage my scalp while he is kissing me with so much hunger and lust. We missed each other but both too stubborn to admit.