THIRTY-TWO

'Can you believe this? It's already February time is going so fast' Viola said while we were at the library studying. 'I know right, the holiday season is over and to be honest I can't wait for Christmas' I giggled. 'Oh stop it you, it just was Christmas can't you have enough of all the celebration days. In December you only spend money on people, and believe me Alex we can use the money better on way cooler stuff' she said laughing. I nodded that she had a point.

'How are things between you and Timothy?' Viola asked, 'it's good never better actually. He really opens up more and more about his life what means he finally trusts me all the way' I said. She looked at me like I was a fool for just saying that. 'What do you mean by opening up more and more? You know he should have told you everything by now right?' she asked. 'I know but I want to give him time' I explained to her.

'Did he give you time?' she asked, 'no' I whispered. 'Then it's not fair that you give him the time of the world while he somehow pulled it out of you Alexandra that is not fair' she said and looked at me worriedly. 'What do you expect me to do? Threaten him to tell me or I will leave?' I proposed. 'Well that is a pretty good one, then you will leave for about two weeks and if he won't tell you in the end then you know where you two stand' she said. 'Gosh I don't know Viola, it's looking quiet silly. I can't stand up to him, he knows when I am lying' I whispered. 'The more reason to do this, just stay at a hotel for those two weeks' she said.

'Will you let me think about it?' I whispered, she nodded. 'Look I don't want to be rude but you are one of my best friends and I don't want to be that kind of friend who thinks it but won't speak and then in the end you end up hurt' she said grabbing my hands. 'I know and I love you for that, we are two peas in a pot' I giggled. 'Exactly and I can't forgive myself if it ends up wrong that I can tell you I said so' she laughed. 'Fine, but how will I start and most importantly how will I end this?' I asked her. 'Thankfully I am here to help you with that' she laughed.

When I came home, he was sitting at the diningtable waiting very nervously. 'Where the hell were you' he almost yelled at me the moment I stepped foot in his house. 'Excuse me?' I asked. 'Where were you I called you ten times' he said. 'Why Tim, you know that nothing can happen to me right?' I said to him trying to comfort him a little.

'You don't know that, tons of things can happen alright you have to tell me where you are going alright' he said. 'You want to know when I am going to the bathroom? Tim don't be ridiculous alright I can't tell you what I am about to do every minute of the day' I said while I unpacked my bag.

'Why not, in that way I know that you are safe and won't do anything stupid' he said. 'Excuse me, what do you mean by that?' I asked. 'Just you know, you attract danger' he said. 'No you mean so I don't end up in prison. Again. Tim do you trust me?' I asked him. 'Of course I trust you honey, it's just I don't trust the world' he said. 'No you think I am going to do something stupid what send me back to that hellhole' I said.

'Please don't make this bigger than it is, because it's not alright' he said. 'Fine if we are talking about this now' I sighed. 'We are not talking about this it's just-' I cut him off by talking. 'Tell me about you Tim, I love you but I know hardly a thing about you or your past' I said. 'Oh no way, we are talking about you princess' he said and tried to shove this conversation under the shelf but I know better. We are going to talk about this, not tomorrow but today.

'Tell me where you were' he demanded, 'fine demanding boyfriend I was with Lucia just talking and hanging out now tell me about your past' I said. 'How do I know you are not lying?' he said. 'Are you kidding me, you really don't trust me' I said. 'I am just scared that you are ending up in Prison again' he said. 'You know what we are not talking about this, I want to talk about you please tell me about your past' I begged.