NINE

Hello sweethearts, thanks for still being here with me❤ i don't really which actress or model can portray Alexandra the best. So till that time, i will just post pictures of those who fit her the best. If you guys have any suggestions let me know❤

Before i knew it, it was monday what mean my first day at my new job.

And i am shitting myself.

I am so nervous and scared. What if i do something wrong? Or they get mad or something.

'So are you ready' Tessa tried to ask me without me having a nervous breakdown.

'Isn't it obvious no i'm so not ready' i said sweating my hears out.

'Don't worry it will go fine no you will be fine i'm sure'

'How are you so sure Tessa you can't be sure. I went to prison for four years. You didn't thought that either' i snapped and she went silent.

Crap i snapped.

'Look i'm sorry i'm just really nervous and don't want to screw up'

'No i am sorry you're right i can't know the future but i do know i have faith in you and that you can pull this off'

'You are right, well i am going i see you later'

'Oh wait in case i'm not here. This is the key to the appartment'

'Thanks' i said and hugger her before i went out the door.

My little adventure trip only lasted for a couple of minutes cause well it's only around the corner. I walked in and saw a woman coming to me way too excited.

'Hi are you Alexandra?' i almost wanted to say no but i have to make Tessa proud. No scrap that i need to make myself proud.

'Yes but call me Alex'

'Oh but Alexandra is such a beautiful name'

'Please i insist' i told her i wanted to snap already but i have to keep myself together.

'Then Alex it is, come with me i can't wait to hear all of your stories'

'What stories?' i asked her being confused already.

'Tessa told me you have tons of stories to tell about your time in prison'

Can you say that any louder?

'I would rather not talk about that, that was the past and i want to think about my future and work i hope you understand'

'Yes of course i was too much already i'm sorry come with me we have tons of work to do' she said and i followed her in the back were the kitchen was and the supplies like coffee beans.

'Put this on and then meet me at the counter' i nodded and received some kind of pinafore with the logo of the shop on the front. Great now i look like some fool. Come on Alex keep it up. You have to earn money and pay for education. This is not temporary.

I put it on and went to the front where she told me she would be.

'Yes of course i will make sure his coffee is ready in 15 minutes. Yes absolutely, great working with you, bye' i heard her saying on the phone. I wonder who that was.

'Alright what can i do?' i asked her.

'Let's start with the coffee machine' she said and patted the bigges coffee machine i ever saw.

And that things isn't simple. 'No how many times do i have to tell you Alex, push this button, check if there is enough milk and-'

She got interupted by the little bell ringing there is a customer coming inside. And what for a costumer. Not just anyone. It's mister pretty eyes.