Guys Night Out (Part 3)

Well

Well...shit. This just got incredibly awkward.
"Stuart? Why are you here? At three in the morning? Half naked?" Stiles glares at his brother.
"Not your business, Stiles. And what are you doing here at three in the morning? Huh?" Stuart grabs his pants as they start to fall off of his hips.
Then all eyes turn to me.
"I...um..." I don't have the slightest idea what to say in this situation and I bite my thumbnail nervously, trying not to laugh at all the awkward tension in the small space we're occupying. "I'll be right back," I slip away, back to my room to find my clothes. This may be a little easier to deal with if I have underwear on.
Okay, so recap...I've just had the most amazing, mind blowing sex with one of my closest friends in the world, who, admitted to me that he's had feelings for me for quite some time. It's like a dream, right? Then, his brother, who also happens to be one of my closest friends, shows up at my door and kisses me like there's no damn tomorrow. Which I reciprocated...intensely. Holy fuck that kiss was hot. I can't even compare one to the other. They were both hot in their own way. I'm in deep shit.
✦✦✦
"Stuart, what the hell is going on?" Stiles takes a few steps toward his brother so he doesn't raise his voice.
"Stiles, do I really need to say it?" Stuart talks down to his brother, the cockiness coming off him in waves.
"Did you fuck her?" Stiles balls his fists up at his sides.
"Why do you care? You've never shown any interest in her before tonight!" Stuart hisses.
"That's not true," Stiles shakes his head, his mouth pulled into a thin line.
"It is true! You never even looked at her twice! You had Malia, then Lydia, and god knows who else. You never said anything about her!" Stuart pinches the bridge of his nose, trying to reign himself in.
✦✦✦
I take a deep breath before I open the door to my imminent doom. Okay, we're all adults. Then I think about who I'm talking about. Oh god this is going to be so bad.
I hear them whispering as I walk into the kitchen to grab another beer. I'm going to need it. "You know I can hear y'all right?" I quietly laugh to myself as I lean against the counter and both of them come into view to stand just on the other side of the island between the kitchen and living room.
"I'm just gonna grab my shirt," Stuart scratches his head and makes his way to my room. He gives me an apologetic look as he passes the kitchen.
"Yeah, you do that Stu," Stiles watches his brother walk away. He leans across the island in front of me, looking at me questioningly.
"Yes, Stiles. We had sex," I shrug my shoulders, taking a long sip of my beer.
"So are you two like...together now? Or what?" He grips the edge of the island, his knuckles turning white.
"That has not been discussed," I say matter-of-factly.
"Do you have feelings for him?" Stiles dips his head, bracing himself for my answer.
"Of course I do," I notice his shoulders slump slightly. "But I also have feelings for you." I pick at the label on the bottle as I confess quietly.
Stiles snaps his head back up, a small smile playing on his lips.
Stuart walks in, looking anxious and I give him a sweet smile. I can smell the jealousy radiating off of Stiles as I look at his brother.
"It's late, I think I should probably go," Stuart mutters as he comes to stand beside me.
"Are you sure?" I smile, grabbing his hand and give it a gentle squeeze.
"Yeah," he breathes and the corner of his mouth twitches. He looks at his brother who is watching us intently. "Stiles, time to go," he nods his head.
"I'm good, Stu. You can go," Stiles raises his eyebrows and crosses his arms over his chest.
"It's okay, I'll talk to him. Come on, I'll walk you out," I link my arm into Stuart's and walk him to the door.
"Tonight was..." Stuart pauses, looking into my eyes and brushes my hair behind my ear.
"Amazing," I whisper and smile shyly.
"Don't let him be a dick," he nods in the direction to where Stiles is.
"I can handle him, don't worry," I laugh.
Stuart grabs my hips and pulls me close, his lips just hovering over mine. "Call me tomorrow," his thumb brushes my cheek and he kisses me, slowly but still intense.
"What are you doing to me, Stilinski?" I breathe as my forehead rests against his.
"Winning you over," Stuart chuckles softly and brushes his lips against mine again. "I'll talk to you tomorrow." He backs out of my apartment, not turning his back on me until he reaches the steps outside.
I smile and give him a small wave, closing the door to deal with the other Stilinski still in my kitchen.
"So," I find Stiles sitting on my countertop, chugging a beer.
"So, you fucked my brother," he says a little more harshly than I think he meant to. I raise my eyebrows at him, daring him to talk to me in that tone again. "Sorry," he wipes a hand over his face. "I just can't understand where this came from. Any of it," he shakes his head with a confused look on his face.
"What? The fact that, before tonight I was just your friend, that girl you knew who always wore her hair in pigtails? The one who was there for you when your mom died, who's saved your ass more times than I can count? The girl who was just waiting for the day when someone would notice her?" I jump up onto the island to sit directly across from him, those brown eyes looking at me in a whole new way. "We always miss what's right in front of our face," I down the last of my beer, the bottle clinking against the others as I toss it in the trash.
Stiles hops down off the counter and steps in front of me. He places his hands on my knees, gently pushing them apart so he can stand in between them and hooks his hands behind my knees to pull me closer to him. My heart is beating wildly against my ribs, almost painfully as he swipes his thumb over my bottom lip.
"How did I miss this?" Stiles whispers, his eyes roaming my face as if he's really seeing me for the first time.
A wave of goosebumps washes over my body as his fingertips dance along my bare thighs, then he leans in. He hesitates just before his lips touch mine and looks me directly in the eyes as if he's waiting for my consent. I nod my head slightly and that's all he needs. His lips crash down on mine, strong and dominant. I wrap my hands around his neck, running my fingers through the hair at the nape. His hands find the hem of my tank top, sliding just underneath and over my bare skin. My abdomen clenches at the soft and sensual touch, making me gasp and he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue past my lips.
This is a dangerous game to be playing. Anytime more than two people are involved in something like this, it always ends badly. But when two of them are brothers? Do I really want to put all of us through this? Because it's in my hands. Either I can stop this now, before someone really gets hurt, or I can take my time to see who I really care for more.
Stiles' thumbs graze just under my breasts and I softly moan into his mouth, making him pull me closer against him. There's so much electricity between us, every nerve in my body sparks under his touch, like he has some kind of power over me and Lord help me, I like it.
Stiles kisses across my jaw, down just below my ear. "I want to taste every inch of you," he says as he nibbles on my earlobe and I shiver.
It takes every fiber of my being to gently push him away. I take a deep, cleansing breath and find his eyes dark and heavy with lust. "Stiles," I place my hands on his cheeks. "I don't think we should do this," I somehow find the strength to say. He takes a deep breath and I see hurt flash across his face briefly. "I don't want to rush this. What happened tonight happened. I don't want that to somehow be a factor to this happening." I place my hand gently on his chest.
"No, you're right," he runs his hand through his hair. "I should go, it's really late," he gives me a small smile as he cups my cheek.
I lean my head into his hand and close my eyes, taking a deep breath and I can finally smell that slight difference between him and Stuart. Stiles has the faintest hint of a lavender smell that I've never been able to place. Maybe that's why I'm always so at ease with him? Like all my cares seem to melt away whenever he's around. I kiss him softly once more, that electricity still zings through me even at the lightest touch.
"Text me tomorrow, I've got some stuff to do with Scott but I'd like to talk to you," he plays with my hair, twirling his finger around a wavy strand.
"I will, I've got a lot of studying to do so I'm probably going to lock myself in here so I can get some work done," I slide off the counter, my body gliding against his as I land on my feet. Stiles sucks in a breath, his jaw clenching at the contact. My face heats under his gaze and I struggle to keep my hands to myself.
"Okay," he shakes his head and backs away from me. "I'm gonna go...if I don't I'm gonna end up fucking you on this counter," he smirks as he scratches the back of his neck.
"Oh boy," I groan as I try to keep myself in control, because I would totally let him fuck me on the countertop.
Stiles turns to head toward the door and I follow behind him at a safe distance. He opens the door and is halfway across the threshold before he turns around suddenly. "Fuck it, just one more," he says and slips one hand in my hair, pulling my head back and pressing his lips to mine. My back slams against the wall, his hand gripping my hip as the passion ignites again. Time seems to stop. Hands are everywhere all at once, tongues thrusting against each other, I can't distinguish my moans from his. It's him that stops it this time, his chest heaving, he steps back. "What are you doing to me," he says more to himself than to me. I stand there, dazed, not even sure what to say. "Text me," he turns and walks out the door, jumping down multiple steps as he leaves.
"Damn those Stilinski's," I wipe my hand down my mouth as I lock my door.
✦✦✦
I've been locked in my apartment all day, still in my pjs. Both Stuart and Stiles have been texting me, but I haven't responded. I just need some time to myself, to process everything that happened.
So, we have Stuart, who has apparently been harboring feelings for me for quite some time and decided that he wasn't willing to ignore those feelings anymore. Which resulted in some of the hottest sex I've ever had. Then there's Stiles...who didn't realize he had feelings for me until last night and doesn't quite know what to do with them. My feelings for Stiles have always been a little stronger than my feelings for Stuart. But after last night maybe I underestimated my feelings for Stuart? We seemed to connect on a much deeper level and I can't ignore that. What the hell am I supposed to do?
I can't sit here alone with my thoughts anymore. I grab my phone to text Kira 911 and tell her to bring LOTS of alcohol. She responds in less than a minute that she's on her way. I take a shower to clear my head a little and when I get out, Kira already has margaritas mixing in the blender.
"I love you, you're the best," I whimper and hug her small frame.
"What's going on? You look wrecked. Late night last night?" she wiggles her eyebrows. "Stiles was with Scott today and they were being awfully secretive, but I caught your name a few times during their conversation," she pours the frosty drink into two glasses.
I take a huge gulp. "IhadsexwithStuartlastnight," I blurt out and grab my head as my brain feels like it's going to explode from drinking too fast.
Kira chokes and places her hand over her mouth to keep from spitting liquor everywhere. "You did WHAT?" She squeaks.
"I didn't plan it! It just kinda...happened. But, good lord, Kira...it was probably the best sex I've ever had," I take another gulp of my drink.
"I don't know what to say to that. Stuart?" She tilts her head. "Okay...so what does that have to do with Stiles?"
"Stiles showed up at my door after and kissed me. Like really kissed me, but he didn't know Stuart was here...until Stuart walked in on us." I rub my head as I replay the events.
"Oh boy, then what happened?" Kira's eyes are wide and she leans forward, waiting for me to finish.
"Well, after the most uncomfortable few minutes of my life, with both of them here, Stuart left. Stiles was kinda pissed, I've never seen him act like that toward his brother. Well not since we were kids and they would fight over a toy or something. After Stuart left, Stiles came onto me...hard. Said he wanted to fuck me on the countertop," I smile, embarrassed.
Kira straightens up from the counter she was leaning on with a grossed out look on her face. "We didn't!" I laugh and resumes her leaning.
"Well, did you two...?" She presses.
"No! I wasn't about to sleep with both of them in less than an hour! Jeez Kira!" I scoff almost insulted but end up laughing. "No, I probably would have if he hadn't left when he did," I grimace.
"So, what are you going to do? Stuart and Stiles have feelings for you. Dude, that's a tough spot to be in." She gives me a pitiful look.
"I KNOW!" I whine. "Me and Stuart really connected last night. And Stiles, well, my feelings for Stiles...ugh I don't know what to do!" I bury my face in my hands.
"Ok, hear me out. I think I think you need to have sex with Stiles. You need to even it up. If he sucks in bed, then clearly go with Stuart."
"Are you serious? You don't think that would complicate things more?" I'm surprised she's telling me all this.
"Dead serious, sex tiebreaker. If not, all that pent up sexual frustration between you and Stiles is going to make it way more complicated." She nods her head.
"Sex tiebreaker..." I ponder the thought. It seems like the logical thing to do.
"Make him take you out though, don't make it easy. Make him work for it," Kira smiles and winks at me.
"Oh for sure, it's been awhile since I've been on an actual date," I laugh. My phone vibrates again and I grab it. "They both have been texting me non stop today. I should probably answer them."
"Yeah or they both may show up here to make sure you haven't been kidnapped or something," she laughs. "No they would totally do that, text them now!" She taps her nail on the screen.
I text them both, saying sorry that I've been wrapped up in homework and studying all day. Of course they understand but they were just worried. I let them know that I will be busy the next couple of days with class and work so I probably won't see them until at least Thursday. That should give me some space to do some thinking, seeing as how it's Sunday.
"So, Scott was pretty surprised when he got home," Kira laughs. "He was so mad at me when I didn't seem shocked about you working at the club. But I told him that it wasn't my place to tell especially since you said you'd kick my ass if I did."
"Yeah that's how this mess all started, I shouldn't have given them those lap dances, oops!" I'm not really sorry in the slightest. "God, you should have seen their faces! Especially Derek's! I'm kinda surprised he didn't show up here too!" I think about it for a second, truly thankful he didn't.
"It's still early," Kira clicks her tongue and winks at me and I laugh.
"No, I'm pretty sure I've got my hands full with the twins. I can't even think about that. Besides, it's Derek."
"Yeah, it's just Derek. Mr. Dark and brooding and oozing sex." Kira chews on her straw as she stares off.
I can't help but laugh at her.
✦✦✦
Tuesdays are usually pretty slow at the club, but I like when it's not so crowded. I like to let my OCD take over and clean all the bottles and rearrange the shelves.
"Hey, can I get a beer?" I hear that all too familiar voice behind me and smile to myself before I turn around.
"What are you doing here, Stiles?" I lean against the bar and smile.
"Just came for the show and a beer," he looks over his shoulder to the stage. "No chance you're dancing tonight is there?" That sexy smirk graces his face.
"Nope, not tonight. Just slangin' the alcohol," I shrug my shoulders.
"Damn, I actually brought enough money this time," he pulls out a wad of cash and slaps it down on the bar top.
"Well, I'm sure one of the other girls will be glad to take your money," I point to a few of the girls walking around.
"I don't want them," he bites his lip as he looks me up and down.
"Well, you're shit outta luck then bud," I wink at him and move to serve the next customer.
Stiles just sits there and watches me. He watches me make drinks, he watches me flirt with guys as I serve them, he watches everything I do. He doesn't even look at the half naked women walking around him. If it was anyone else it would be creepy as shit. But he just sits there while I work.
"Are you just gonna sit here all night long?" I laugh as I start to wash dishes.
"Yup," he pops his lips on the P, smiles and takes a sip of his beer.
"Then what? My shift ends in an hour," I pull my hair back from my face and put it into a high ponytail. His eyes wander to my stomach as my crop top raises higher and higher.
"I'm gonna take you somewhere," his eyes slowly travel up to meet mine again and he smiles a devilish grin.
"That sounded really creepy. Like 'I'm gonna kidnap you and chop you up into a million pieces' kinda creepy," I scrunch my face up and he laughs so hard his face turns red. "It wasn't that funny, Stiles," I laugh.
"No, I'm laughing at your face," he places a hand over his mouth.
"Gee thanks, Stilinski!" I toss a bottle cap at his head and it bounces off, landing on the bar.
"That's not what I meant!" He throws his hands up defensively. "The way you squished your face like that, it reminded me of the first time I kissed you," he smiles shyly.
"We were six and you had cooties," I smile fondly as I remember that day.
"You squished your face so hard and then you punched me," he laughs.
"Yeah well, you deserved it," I wink.
"I'm really glad you didn't punch me the other night when I kissed you," he smiles and looks down at his hands.
I lean towards him, my elbows on the bar, resting my head in my hands. "Maybe I should've," I whisper. I smile and touch my finger to the tip of his nose.