For You.....

"Dammit..." Stiles murmured under his breath, as he turned to look at you casually leaning against the side of his much too duct taped Jeep.
You raise an eyebrow in question. "So how does it look? Are we going to have to hitch a ride home?"
Stiles rolled his eyes, pulling off more duct tape as he attempted at wrapping the grey tape around one of the pipe sort of looking objects in the hood of the Jeep.
"No Y/N, we're not going to hitch a ride home, because that means we'll have to leave the Jeep, and we don't leave behind a member of the pack."
You groan, running your hands through your Y/H/C hair. You check your phone and see that it's already 2 AM in the morning. Great. The big Chemistry test was tomorrow, and you just realized that you hadn't even studied.
You and Stiles had been at the library since 5 PM, researching up on the Dread Doctors. Of course, fatigue had decided to take both of you over. The next thing you knew you were gently being woken up by Stiles kissing you on the head.
Malia had been with you both but had decided to leave early, something about wanting to talk to Theo to get more answers.
Stiles and you had been dating for what seemed like forever. Hell, you'd been dating before Scott had turned into a werewolf and all of that business. Not only were you two completely head over heels in love, but you were best friends.
Of course Scott and Stiles were best friends, practically brothers even, but your connection with Stiles was so unlike anything. You understood each other completely. You weren't afraid to not wear makeup around Stiles, because you knew he would think you were beautiful regardless. It was such a deep and strong love.
Stiles let out a huge cheer, stirring you out of your thoughts. You smile towards him, as his hands are up in the air in victory. The lights at the front of the Jeep come on, its engine purring and springing to life.
Stiles walks over to you, leaning beside you. "Who's the best boyfriend in the history of boyfriends?" Stiles asks, grinning ear to ear.
You try not to smile, but can't help showing it. "You are..." You mumble.
"And who was right about getting the Jeep to work and who was wrong?" He questions, leaning in towards you, with an irresistible pouty puppy dog face.
You sigh impatiently. "You were right, I was wrong. Are you happy?" You give in, glaring at him.
He smiles again. "More than words can describe." He suddenly leans in, pressing you up against the Jeep, connecting his lips to yours. You instinctively lean into the kiss, placing your hand on the side of his cheek. He wraps his arms around your waist, as the kiss deepens. This was one of those kisses that didn't just send fireworks flying through your head - rather made you feel weak in the knees, causing your vision all together to blur.
You pull away finally, not because you want to, but because your lack of breath may have been a threat to both of your simple human lives.
He touches his forehead to yours, pulling you in even closer. "I love you so much Y/N..."
"I love you too..." You say, looking up at him, smiling at the boy you loved.
Suddenly, however, that moment and piece of perfect was ripped away from you both forever.
Perhaps it was the adrenaline of being with Stiles, or simply because of how dark it was outside, but neither of you realized who and what was creeping behind.
One moment Stiles is looking down at you, smiling one of the Stiles smiles, and the next his face changes to complete and utter horror. He lets out a scream as you jump away in shock.
You see Donovan, the kid that threatened Sheriff Stilinski behind Stiles, his hand simply resting on Stiles left shoulder.
What the fuck is happening? The voice in the back of your head screams. You're paralyzed in shock. What else could you do?
Stiles, in obvious pain, seems to realize what's happening, and jerks both himself and Donovan into the front of the Jeep hard, causing Donovan to fall to the ground.
"COME ON Y/N!" Stiles shouts, grabbing your hand as you both sprint to the school.
"Stiles oh my god are you alright?" You ask frantically, concerned more about his well being than anything.
Stiles doesn't reply, and in turn pulls out his school card, opening the door to the library.
He ushers you inside, before quickly running in front of you again, grabbing your hand, and pulling you towards the Non-Fiction section in the library.
"Y/N, listen to me. I need you to stay..." Stiles looks around frantically, before eying a spacious empty shelf on the ground. "Here for me."
"Stiles, I am NOT leaving you." You say with a shaky breath.
He puts his hand on your cheek, looking into your eyes. "Y/N, you have to trust me. I don't know what's going on, but whatever is..." His words and eyes trail off, before he focuses back on you again.
"You have your phone right? Text Scott. Text Malia. Text Liam, okay? Just don't come out... promise me."
You look away, biting your lip, as a tear falls down your cheek.
"Y/N, promise me."
Before you get the chance to, you hear the drop creak open at the front. Stiles bolts up, but not before moving a book rack in front of your hidden shelf, blocking you from sight. However, you can still see through to where Donovan is entering through the main doors.
Stiles has disappeared from your sight, however. You begin biting your lip furiously, praying that he'll be alright... That nothing will happen...
You remember Stiles instructions as you pull out your cell phone which has no service.
You've got to be shitting me. You think to yourself, your hands shaking as you set your phone down.
You suddenly hear Donovan talking to Stiles about how he had wanted to be a police officer, and how his own father was one. He didn't just sound angry. He sounded furious. In that moment, you knew you couldn't just stay in a freaking library shelf. You couldn't sit still without thinking about this Donovan kid and what he might be capable of...
You take a deep breath before pushing away the shelf rack Stiles had wheeled in front of you, and crawling out of your protection. The sound of Donovan's voice seems to be coming from upstairs now.
You slowly rise to your feet before climbing the stairs, holding your breath on every step.
Donovan then starts talking about you. "You know, I didn't actually know you had a girlfriend Stiles. A girl that could actually put up with you and your pathetic ways. She's actually kind of hot too." He laughs, causing shivers to travel through your spine. "It's a shame that after I kill you I'll have to track her down too. Can't have a blabbermouth girl running around telling people what I really am and what really happened."
As you reach the top of the stairs, you hide behind a tall bookshelf, wondering where Stiles was.
You're about to move to another area before a huge crash comes from the other side of the upstairs portion of the library. You hear struggling, and what sounds like Donovan crying out.
You run around the corner to see Stiles pinning Donovan to the ground, punching him repeatedly in the face. You'd never seen Stiles like this...
You sprint towards the two boys, fully aware that Stiles was the one calling the shots now. Donovan looked helpless in a way, taking the other boy's hits and not doing much to fight back at all.
"Stiles." You say softly. Stiles ignores you, and keeps punching him. Many more of those and he'd be dead soon..
"Stiles." You say again, this time more sternly. You grab his arms and pull with all of your strength, not that it helped that much at all.
"STILES!" You finally yell out, turning his face towards yours. Stiles chest is expanding and contracting rapidly, as you can see clear tears in his eyes.
You cup his face in your hands. "It's okay..." You stroke his hair.
"I-I'm sorry..." He murmurs, clearly shocked by his actions just as much as you.
"So you two think this is the part when you run out of the school unharmed and live happily ever after?" A voice behind you asks sickly.
You tense up immediately, dropping your hands as Stiles practically throws you behind him.
"Look, I don't know what went down with our fathers, alright? And I'm sorry that you couldn't become an officer. But this is between you and me, alright? Not her. Not Y/N." Stiles says almost too calm to Donovan. You move up slightly so that you're holding Stiles arm, as he shields you as much as he can.
Donovan smiles, his teeth showing. "I really wish that sorry's would cut it. I really do. But not today." Donovan pulls out a silver hand gun, pointing it at Stiles.
Time stopped. That's exactly what happened. The gun in Donovan's hand, the shocked faces of both you and Stiles, the finger moving to the trigger. In that moment, you COULD NOT think about anything else but loosing Stiles. About how everyone would react about the loss of Stiles. The pack.
If you could've, if you were some sort of supernatural, you would have used mind powers to turn the bullet around and send it square backwards into Donovan. But you weren't. That was the reality of the situation. You were simply a human.
Without thinking, without a moments hesitation, you jumped in front of Stiles, this time pushing him behind you.
You hadn't realized what you had done, that is, until you felt that silver bullet pierce right below your chest, causing your eyes to widen in shock.
You barely heard Stiles scream, which was unlike anything you had ever heard. You barely noticed Stiles pushing Donovan off of the ridge of the top floor, sending him crashing to the bottom with a sickening crunch. You barely realized the pool of blood that had begun to form around you.
You were already getting weak and lightheaded, that is, until Stiles scooped you up into his arms, laying your head in his lap.
You could tell his breathing was abnormally fast, and that he was having a panic attack. One unlike any of his others.
Whenever he used to have panic attacks, you would draw circles on his neck all the way up to his forehead to try and calm him down. So that's exactly what you did now.
Sobs racked Stiles body, as he cradled you in his arms. "Y/N... no... please... NO! GOD NO, PLEASE SOMEONE!" Stiles screamed out, shaking.
"Stiles... Stiles... Shh... Please... I-I'm alright." You whisper, looking up at him, smiling.
"It's perfect. It's all perfect... I'm with you, I'm with the boy of my dreams, with the..." You gasp suddenly, from a strong lack of oxygen.
Tears roll down your face as you force yourself to finish. "With the brown chocolate hair..." Stiles looks away, incoherently screaming out words and biting his fist.
"With the goofball smile that can make me laugh till I cry... with the love and compassion for others unlike anyone I've ever met... with the strings for solved and unsolved cases... with the love for me that I am so so utterly grateful and thankful for..."
"I love you.." You smile up at Stiles. "I love you Stiles Stilinski."
Stiles continues to sob, holding you in his arms, until the world goes white, and heaven gained another angel.