Morning Shower

You wake up before Dylan naked and wrapped in sheets, your arm wrapped around his torso. You look up to see his content sleeping form, and see that he is still dreaming of the events that took place just last night, with a slight smile on his face.
Suddenly you get flashbacks as well and feel a familiar dampness between your legs. Not wanting to wake Dylan out of his peaceful slumber you slide your bare body out of bed and head straight for the bathroom.
Dylan soon wakes up and realizes that you are not in bed, but follows the sound of running water into the bathroom. You left the door open, and he can see you sitting with your back to him on the side of the bathtub. He moves around quietly to see you with the shower head blasting against your pussy.
You are holding the head in one hand and rigorously rubbing your pussy with the other. He gently strokes his cock not taking his eyes off you.
Dylan doesn't know that you notice him, until you call out to him.
"Are you gonna stand there jacking off all morning? Or are you gonna give me a hand?"
He comes up behind you and kisses your neck, the head of his penis pushes against the middle of your back, making you smile.
He removes your hand from your pussy and replaces it with his own. The shower head is still shooting out water directly on your clit and spraying up; while soaking your breasts.
Dylan cups his hand beneath you, as he pushes his fingers inside you. He can see you're close and he works to finish you off. His other hand rubs the water into your breasts as you lean back onto his shoulder. He starts to work your pussy harder as he pinches your nipple roughly and nibbles on your neck and ear lobe. Once you cum, you cum violently. It goes on for almost half a minute as he roughly continues to finger you through it.
As you recover from your release you stand up in the bathtub and Dylan steps in behind you while rubbing his hands all over your body. His cock presses against your backside, rock solid, as he reaches up to play with your breasts. Your nipples fall between his fingers as you reach behind to stroke his dick. He pinches them, making you gasp and making you tighten your grip.
He pushes your body up against the cold tiles, the shower raining down on the both of you. Gently he parts your tight butt and pushes his long shaft deep into your soaking pussy. He starts to thrust in you, as your legs clamp tighter.
He starts off slow and then gradually slams in harder and faster and pretty soon you are moaning unintelligible words out loud. Dylan is fucking you so hard, you can't stand straight. You are so tight and warm all he wants is to feel you cum again as he fucks you.
Your hand moves down and you begin to circle your clit as a new orgasm begins.
Once again Dylan is suckling your neck and biting your earlobe as you start to shake. Your cunt tightens even more, securing his cock even more inside you. You start screeching and its then that Dylan feels your cunt juice running down his cock and down your legs. Your pussy is throbbing and he fucks you even harder. He can't take much more so he waits until your climax is finished and then pulls out.
You turn around and drop to your knees. You take his member into your hand and slowly drag your tongue up the shaft, and pop the head into your mouth. You hollow out your cheeks and suck. Then without warning you deepthroat him and Dylan goes haywire beginning to face fuck you, making you gag. Just a few more seconds and he has massive squirts of cum leaking into your mouth.
You give the tip one last flick of your tongue get back on your feet and dylan wraps his hands around your waist while you lean your foreheads together.
"Morning." He says in that sexy morning voice you've come to love so much.