Untitled #3 ❤️

Teasing Theo Raeken was one of your favorite past times, especially because you knew you held all the power to get him all riled up. During class, you'd innocently cross one leg over the other, the skirt you wore rising a bit higher on your thigh. The dress you wore alone made you look beautiful and irresistible in Theo's eyes, but he wasn't going to let you win the battle so easily. His eyes were on you the entire time, burning into your skin and making it impossible to concentrate on anything the teacher said. As the bell rang, you started to gather your things and place them into your bag. A figure is suddenly standing near you, making the little hairs on the back of your neck stand in anticipation.
"We have free period." His voice is low and teasing, almost as if he knows you would give in. Though you were sure, if the two of you left the school now, even if it was free period, you probably wouldn't return for the rest of the day.
"And you are stating the obvious because?" A smirk forms along your lips as your gaze gravitates towards him. "I could use this valuable time to study." Whenever you stand, you do it so that your chest brushes against his own.
His muscles tighten at the contact, visibly effected by your movements. "When do you ever study?" A brow raises as he takes a step forward, making sure there is absolutely no breathing room between you both. "We could 'study' at my house."
"I don't know why the use of air quotes, Mr. Raeken. i'm very," You leaned forward so that your lips were closer to his. "Very serious about my grades." Whenever you go to pull away, his hand quickly snatches your bag from the table counter. "What the hell are you doing?"
"Getting what I want." The strap of your bag balances on two of his fingers, as he shakes it infront of you like a chew toy. Your fingers quickly reach out to grab it, but he is far too quick for your human reflexes. "Hard to study without your books, Ms. ( YLN )."
"Mmm, very true." Your arms cross over your chest as you look at him, eyes obvious about lingering over his figure. "What do I have to do to get them back?"
The corner of his lips pulls upward instantly as he suspends his hand in the air infront of you. "Come with me and find out."
There was the little stubborn voice in the back of your head that told you to fight the temptation to lay your hand in his, but before you could process any thought your fingers were intertwined with his own. "This better be worth my time." You knew it would be, but you wouldn't allow him to take you freely without a jab or two at his ego. 
--
The drive to his house made you feel anxious, it was almost like he was purposefully driving slow just to listen to your elated heartbeat. Finally, he parked and you were guided up stairs towards his room. You had been here once or twice, never when his parents were home, but usually the two of you found yourselves at your house. As his bedroom door came in sight, your fingers wrapped around the handle and turned it.
"We're here now, so what are -" Hands on your hips cut off your sentence, they twist your body so that you're now face to face with Theo instead of looking upon his room. His body pushes yours backwards until your back hits concrete. A gasp falls from you lips in surprise as your entire body bangs against the wall, creating a slight tremor through his room.
His hands travel from your hips underneath the light fabric that drapes along your thighs. He's anything but gentle as his fingers grope at your skin, probably leaving marks along you'd wake up to find later. It doesn't take him long to find your core, pressing the heel of his palm against your heat. Another heavy gasp falls from your lips as you grip at his biceps. He takes the opportunity of your opened mouth to lean forward and slip his tongue in between your lips. Once more, his hand digs into you then he pulls it away to grip your hip underneath the fabric. His hips are now pressing where his hand had been, grinding upwards against you roughly. Already, you can feel the fabric separating you and him becoming wet from only the few movements he's taken. He pulls away from your body entirely, fingers gripping your underwear and slipping them down your legs. For now, he's on his knees infront of you, grinning up at you as he pushes your dress upwards so that your bare core and legs are exposed to him. You bite your bottom lip as your fingers curl around the stands of his hair, awaiting the touch of his lips to your wetness.  His lips start to tease you, pressing against your inner thighs. For awhile, he kisses you and sucks at your skin. Then his teeth make an appearance, nibbling and marking you.
"God, Theo." You ache for him, practically drip for him. All you wanted was for him to give you what you wanted. 
Theo grins against your skin, moving upwards until he's finally giving you exactly what you begged for. His hands grip your thighs, pulling them apart as his lips and tongue attack your center. His movements rotate between licking and sucking at your clit, driving you closer and closer towards the edge of bliss. You grip harder onto his hair as he now moves two fingers to join with his mouth. They move in and out of you, pressing against that one spot that makes you dizzy.
"F-fuck." The word falls from your lips in a breathy whisper, as your muscles tighten quickly. Suddenly, the pressure of his fingers and his tongue is no longer there and your body feels the absence of them. An involuntary whimper falls from your lips as you open your closed eyes to glance at your boyfriend. He's already gotten rid of all of his clothes, now it was your turn. You easily slid off the dress you wore and threw it to the side. Once all the fabric was gone and out of the way, his body made contact with yours again. This time bare skin slapped against bare skin, making a  pleasurable sound to your ears.
He grips the bottom of your thighs as his hips move against yours, his member rubbing against your entrance. "Jump." Quickly, you do as he tells you and now your legs are wrapped around him. This gives him more room to move forward, pressing your back even harder into the wall. He positions himself and with only a little warning, moves inside of you. "Ung." The grumble falls from his lips as he feels you around him, making his head spin just as much as he did yours. He begins to move, eyes watching your face for any signs of pain or discomfort. Once he saw there was none, his movements picked up rapidly. You hadn't exactly been prepared for how roughly he was going to slam into you, the motion of it made you squeal in surprise. His hands gripped harder on your hips now, holding you perfectly flat against the wall as his own hips rolled against yours. A pain began to start along your hips as his grip became tighter and tighter as his pace grew faster and faster. Your nails dug into his skin, creating scratch marks that healed almost as quickly as you made them. It was difficult to focus on anything but the feeling of him moving inside of you, hitting that spot over and over again that he knew made you weak. And he hit it hard. Theo had never been this rough with you, but you couldn't say you didn't like it.
A burning sensation started in your stomach as you felt yourself getting closer and closer to tipping over. "Theo." Your lips attached to his shoulder, teeth biting down lightly on his skin as you tried to stop yourself from screaming out at the top of your lungs. His hands move from your hips to your breast, giving them the attention they had been lacking as both of you begin to ride through your orgasms. 
"Fuck, (YN)." He grips tightly now on your sides, fingers poking into your ribs. Both of you hold your breath as you reach your climax, tightening and then feeling him spill out inside of you. Your breathing his heavy now, he stands there for a moment, still holding you against the wall. "Can you walk?"
As he lets go of you, your legs shake and feel numb whenever they hit the ground. Shit. "Be a gentleman and carry me to your bed."
A chuckle falls from his lips as he moves you so that you're laying in his arms bridal style, then softly lays you among his sheets and pillows. You pat the place next to you, where he lays down. Whenever he's situated next to you, you turn sideways to rest your head upon his chest.
"Those are yours." He points to your bag, which had been thrown in the corner of his room during everything.
The corner of your lips turn upward as you glance up at him. "If I fail, it's all your fault."