Chaos

You let out a long sigh and readjusted the laptop that was resting on your lower chest. You were researching everything that had to do with the nogistune, but apparently Wikipedia doesn't specialize with mythical Japanese ghosts. You let out a long sigh and rubbed your eyes, then focused back on the screen. You looked in the right corner of the screen and saw at the time, 3:39 am. It didn't really shock you, sleep hasn't been easy since your boyfriend was possessed, but you had school in less than 4 hours, so you decided to attempt to go to bed.
You shut the laptop and put it on the bedside table next to you, then pulled the covers up to your chin. You were reaching to turn off the lamp, also on the bedside table, when you heard a creak in the wooden floorboards. Your eyes widened, and you started to sit up. Foot steps could now be heard, and they were becoming louder. Usually this wouldn't be a big deal, but both of your parents were out of town, and you were an only child.
A dark figure appeared in the doorway to your room, and you sprung to your feet. The figure stepped out of the darkness, and a familiar face was revealed. Stiles. Except for it wasn't Stiles, you knew exactly who this was.
"How'd you get in my house?" You spat.
He smirked and started to walk closer to you.
"The front door" He taunted.
"The front door was locked, so was every other door"
"And the keys were under the doormat, you really should think of a better place for those, after all, you wouldn't want someone to break in"
"You realize that's breaking an entry, right?"
"You realize I don't care, right?"
You gulped and tensed up.
"What do you want" you snarled.
He smiled and turned his head slightly to the side, walking even closer to you. He was inches away from your face, you could feel his hot breath on your face.
"You" He said.
Before you could respond, he began to brush the back of his hand on your face, you jerked back, but then he punched you in the jaw, you fell to the ground, unconscious.
You opened your eyes, it took a couple seconds to realize what was going on, and what happened. You looked down to see that your feet were tied to the legs of a chair, and your hands were duck taped behind you. You attempted to scream, but the noise was blocked by another piece of tape covering your mouth.
"Well look who's awake" Stiles said while entering the room.
You jerked your head to the side, he was twirling a knife in his hands. You squeezed your eyes shut as he became closer to you, expecting him to stab you or cut you. You were surprised when he actually cut the tape connecting your hands. He ripped the tape off your mouth.
"There we go, isn't that better?" He teased.
You didn't say anything, you just stared at him.
"You know, when I first heard about you, I didn't think much of it"
"Just another girl trying to help her poor boyfriend"
"But then you started to get close"
"Get close to what?" You asked, puzzled.
"Answers" He clarified.
You furrowed your eyebrows, wanting to ask more questions, but you knew that even asking would be pointless.
"And my first instinct was, naturally, to kill you"
"But then I got to thinking, what if you were with us, what if you were on our team, we would be unstoppable"
"Thanks for the offer, but I think im going to decline" you snarled back.
He shrugged.
"I must say, I admire your resistance, it's kind of beautiful in a way, but I won't tolerate it"
"So I am going to ask you one more time, would you like to be with the bad guys?" he hissed.
"I want nothing to do with you, or any bad guy for that matter" you shot.
"Yeah, to be honest I was expecting that answer, but luckily I brought a backup plan" He said while pulling out the knife from earlier.
You shook your head, you could feel tears form in your eyes, you didn't want to die.
He walked behind you, and ran the cold blade on the edge of your jawline, not cutting you, just teasing you.
"You don't have to do this" You begged.
"Oh but I do, and I want to, and I think Stiles does too"
More tears came out, and you started to scream for help.
"Oh stop it! Stop moving! Jesus Chris, just let it happen! Its not like anyone's going to miss you anyways"
"Thats a lie, you're just trying to get into my head" you said, trying to get yourself to believe it.
"Oh really? Your fake friends? Your sham of a family? Do you really think they are going to cry over your grave when your dead and cold?"
"Shut up! You're just trying to get into my head, just you wait, Scott, Stiles, Allison and Lydia, they'll be here, and you wont be able to beat them"
"You think that Scott and his rag-tag group of misfits can save you? You think they don't already know your in trouble"
"I believe that when people are in trouble, or distressed, they put out a signal, its not visual or audible to everyone, but it is to certain people, certain people like Scott and his pack"
"And I bet they've known that you were in trouble for the past hour, and they just don't care enough to even bother to save you"
"Don't speak too soon" Scott said.
You jerked your head to reveal the rest of the pack behind him. You felt relief flood your body.
Looks like you weren't going to die after all.