In Bed With Me

I woke up, to the feeling of the warm sunlight hitting my face. A smile thoughtlessly crossed my face at the thought of what happened last night. Scott and I had amazing sex, after he scored the winning point for his lacrosse team. "Good morning, beautiful." Scott kisses my face and I turn to face him. "Sorry I woke you." I whisper gently, my lips kissing his nose. "No worries, it was your heart beat, it was racing." My eyebrow quirked, "Awkward, seeing as I was just thinking of last night." Scott's face lit up, "Did you enjoy yourself last night?" Scott asked in a teasing manner. "Actually yes I did, I did so very much." Scott licked him lips, "What'd you enjoy?" I giggled, "Well, " I paused and moved to a sitting positioning. "I liked when yo used your tongue to warm me up, and then stretched me to beautiful lengths." Scott bit his lip. "Kiss me." I turned to face him and bent down to let my lips connect to his. I pulled away, sly smiles on our faces. "There I kissed you." Scott growled playfully and rolled over atop me pinning me below him. "No, kiss me like you mean it." Scott stated lowly, dropping his head to let his lip rest gently againt mine. "Come on, like you mean it." I playfully growled back, my hand coming up to tangle in his raven black thick hair, pulling his mouth firmly against mine. Without asking, Scott opened his mouth and I let my tongue, into his mouth, his tongue smoothly running against mine. Scott pulled away his lips swollen, his breath heavy.
"So about my tongue." Scott laughed, flicking his tongue out at me. "Good thing, you slipped on my tee shirt, after the amazing sex last night." I bit my lip down at Scott as he lifted my shirt, well his shirt. "God, I can smell your arousal, you smell lovely." Scott's eyes flashed red as he left his big, rough hands open my legs. "I can't wait to taste you again." Scott bowed his head let his tongue swipe my full slit. "God." I moaned throwing my head back. Scott's mouth enclosed my slit, and let his tongue move up and down my slit, gracefully, carefully stopping to flick my throbbing clit. My hips moved up into his mouth, one of my hands wrapping in the sheets my other wrapping in his thick hairs. I moved myself along him flat tongue, I bit my lip to suppress the moans spilling from my mouth. "My mom left thirty minutes ago, make all the noise you want." Scott grunted, slapping my right inner thigh, before wrapping his lips back around my clit. I was close, I could feel the heat in my lower stomach, the tightening feeling so familiar, my toes curling as my body shook above him. "Fuck, Scott, son of a bitch, Mccall!" I screamed, both of my hands tightening in his hair, pulling him closer to me and wrapping my legs around his head as I finished out my orgasm. Scott chuckled against my core and I let my shaky legs unwrap from around him head. "Amazing as fucking usual." Scott licked his lips, and moved back to kneeling over me. "
Time for the real fun.Scott stood and pulled down his briefs, his cock springing up and hitting his lower belly. Scott grabbed his cock in his right hand slowly stroked it, his eyes scanning my body. "Tell me what you what." I moaned and reached up to stroke his chest. "I want you to fuck me hard and fast. Make me cum for you, Scotty, on your big cock. While I moan your name over and over again. My body shaking under you, letting you know I'm all yours." Scott moaned and lent over me his mouth next to me ear. "All mine?" I giggle and grabbed his cock pushing his tip against my entrance. "All yours." Scott smiled against my ear and pushed in, his pelvic against mine. "Fuck." I moaned in his ear, and pushed oh his lower back pulling him closer to me. Scott pulled back and snapped into my hips. I yelped! "Fuck!" Scott chuckled and repeted the action before moving in and out of me with slow and shallow thrust. "You feel so good around me baby girl." My legs wrapped around his waist and my hands moved to his shoulders. "Sso fucking good." I smiled into his neck and bit a clear patch of skin as he hit my spot. "There it is." Scott pulled away and sat on his knees above me, his hands grabbing my waist and moving my hips up. His hips then snapping against mine, the tip of his cock slamming against my spot. My head was thrown back his thumb moving to roughly rub against my clit. "I can feel you clenching around me...are you close, are you gonna cum for me?" I lifted my head so I could look him in the eyes, as I came around his cock and he came deep inside my walls. "God, god, god." Scott whispered under his breath rolling over beside me. I pulled his shirt down and went and rolled out of bed, Scott grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down into the bed with him. "No,  stay in bed." I giggled and kissed him. ""Fine."