Untitled #1 (Part 3)

"Turn around. Ass up." He ordered and of course I obeyed him. God, I love this side of him. As soon as I was in that position, he slammed into me fast. Each thrust was deeper, and more pleasurable, causing me to bite my lip to keep from moaning out loud and getting punished once again. I felt the metallic taste of my blood coming from the spot where my flesh was tangled between my teeth. "Do you like daddy fucking you baby girl?" I could mentally see his smirk. "Y-Yes" I struggled so much for this word to not be heard as a moan.

    After a few minutes, he allowed me to talk. All the noises I was keeping inside of me came out as a scream, while I came on his dick. Stiles rode out my high, and I felt him twitch inside of me warning me he was about to do the same. Since he didn't wear a condom, he pulled out, turned me around, placed me on one of the huge desks and jerked off until he shot his load on my stomach. His groans and my heavy breathes were the only sounds to be heard in this room. When he finished, I ate the liquid that covered my bare skin, and bent down to lick him clean. I finished my job and he ordered me to get back up on the desk. Stiles lowered his head to my clit and mimicked my actions from before, his tongue swirling around my walls. He kissed his way up my neck and to my lips, hands roaming up my naked body.

     "God, I'll kill him and any other guy that talks to you like that again. You're mine." I smiled at what he had just said. Nobody made me feel the way Stiles did. He made me feel loved, adored, wanted. "We should probably go out." We dressed up and as soon as we opened the door, we saw the janitor with a very shocked expression on his face. "What were you guys doing here?" He said, the shock never leaving his face. "How long were you outside?" Stiles responded, probably earning time to find out a believable excuse. "I just got here because I heard someone scream." "Oh, that was because coach told us to come here and pick up some stuff he wanted and a box accidentally fell on my foot?" I was half explaining-half asking him. "Oookay?" "Y/N I think we should go now and give coach the things.. um the stuff that he.. asked us.. to bring- him." Stiles broke the awkward silence that we were in, trying to memorize the excuse I made up. "Uh yeah, let's go." I grabbed his arm and we took off to the lacrosse field. As soon as we stopped, we started laughing so hard. "I can't believe he fell for it." I said between giggles. "Well, I think we should 'bring coach some stuff' again." He wrapped his arms around my waist, looking at me. "My place?" I asked and his lips turned into a goofy grin. "Definitely, gorgeous."