Scott's Always Right

You were fast asleep when you felt something warm, smooth, and a little wet kiss the sensitive spot on your neck. You shifted slightly playing it off as your imagination and nothing more until it happened two more times. Quickly opening your eyes you quickly turned to your right only to see scott's puppy dog eyes and sheepish smile.
"Scott!!" You whisper yelled "What are you doing here?! If my dad finds you here you're dead!"
"Shh, chill y/n I'll be long gone before he even wakes up. I just wanted to see you." Scott replied in a low tone of voice.
You smiled and leaned in for a kiss.
Looking at the time you two both decided that it would be too late to do anything else, so you just cuddled. However knowing Scott's habits he didn't come all the way over in the middle of the night for just a cuddle.
As you two layed down in the spooning position (your back to his front) you could feel scott's hand beneath your shirt rubbing your lower stomach lightly with his thumb. This motion caused you to squirm, which then resulted in your bum rubbing up against scott's little friend.
Scott slightly growned and you suddenly felt something quite large poking your thigh.
"Scott, control yourself!" You whisper scolded to him.
"Well its not like its the easiest thing to do y/n." He whispered back.
"Oh god, why are boys so easily turned on?" You playfully complained.
"Hey hey hey, don't act like you chicks don't want us just as much as we want you. I'll make sure you'll see how hard it is to get rid of having a hard on once you've started."
"Oh please, just keep your dick in your pants mcall!" You replied stuffing a pillow as a divider between the both of your bodies.
Pretty soon you managed to doze off once again until you felt movement under the covers.
Again once realization dawned on you, you noticed you were no longer wearing pants or underwear and Scott wasn't next to you anymore. He was now a huge lump sitting by your legs under the covers.
You threw the covers off and tried to get up when scott shifted you so that you were now trapped beneath him without pants or panties on andwith no where to go.
"what are you doing?" You ask your heartbeat spiking up. Scott smirks at that.
"Shhh. Don't talk." He hold both of your hands above your head with one of his, and lightly starts kissing you.
You are not in a trance, with no way out. You know what he's doing to you, but you don't care. Scott's lips and every touch is just pure magic.
He takes his right hand and slowly drags it down your body to that center part of your being where all the heat has decided to gather around, your pussy.
You begin to gasp in big breaths as soon as he has spread your lips, and he hasn't even touched your clit yet; but he's got you.
And then there. He does it.
You feel a medium amount of pressure on your swollen bud and immediately can't stop yourself from moaning against his lips.
"Mmm...Scott..."
He's smiling. Scott likes the way his name tastes on your lips. He kisses you once again your tongues battling for dominance. But he cheats. Scott sticks two fingers into your core at once without warning. It doesn't hurt you. If anything its the opposite.
You are completely soaked.
"Bastard..." You mutter.
"I'm sorry what?" Scott eggs you on as he curls his index and middle finger inside of you. The motion alone makes your hip twitch forward, you have the urge to just grind yourself on his hand and end this tingling sensation in your stomach.
He just lightly chuckles at your eagerness. My have the tables turned is what he's probably thinking. He continues to finger you now but even more roughly and you're ....
"RIGHT THERE OH MY GOD BABY UH...uhh... Please scott please!!" Your hips are going wild and you're in distress because in that moment you can't scream is name to the world.
Suddenly scott's shadow over your body is gone and his fingers are replaced by something wet and warm. You look down only to see Scott's tongue is rimming your hole. And it feels so good, but you are shocked.
Sure you've given him head a couple times, and he's fingered you and fucked you before.
But you never considered the possibility of him eating you out before.
"Scott..." You looked wide eyed at him.
Scott just looks back at you with intoxicated love drunk eyes and slyly replies "You told me to keep my dick in my pants, you never said anything about me keeping my tongue in my mouth."
And then he is slurping, slurping so much you can barely take full breaths. Your hips are no longer on the mattress, they are thrusted upward and you are arched up and rubbing your pussy along scott's mouth and face.
Almost there...you're almost there...
"Uhh scott..."
You moan aloud not realizing where you are or what time it is. Not even realizing who is sleeping down the hall from you.
And suddenly you hear a deep voice.
"Y/N.. Are you okay in there?!"
By the time you open your eyes Scott is already out the window and your dad has already turned your doorknob open. You quickly pull the covers over your lower half and brace yourself for the awkward explanation.
"Hey sweety you okay?"
"Yeah dad, just a we..i mean bad dream yeah b-bad dream thats all." You shake your head nervously.
"Okay." Dad gives you a look and then walks out closing the door.
You throw yourself back into the pillows and try to wipe the sweat off your forehead with your hand while pushing your head back. Not being able to ignor the unsatisfied fire in your core.
"Damn it scott you were right." You mutter to yourself.
Only to be disturbed by the vibration of your phone on your nightstand
"Always am babe (;" - Scott💕
You roll your eyes, somehow you were going to get him back....