For Starters

You were recently in a movie with Shelley and had actually become really close friends.
You told her you would visit her on the set of teen wolf and you finally found the time to actually make that happen.
"Shelley!" you called once you spotted her.
"Y/N!" Shelley squeals, running over to great you.
Once you get the formalities of the "how are you" and "I've missed you" portion of the conversation done, Shelley tells she has some exciting thing planned for you.
"What no, you didn't have to do anything for me," you tell her.
"Well I didn't actually do anything...yet at least..." she says with a devious smirk.
"Oh no, I don't like the sound of this," you laugh.
"How do you feel about possibly being introduced to a boy?"
"Oh Shelley who?" you whine.
"Dylan O'Brien."
"No! Please tell me you didn't say anything to him. Oh god please tell me you didn't."
"What? Come on? Why not?"
"Well for starters he dated another friend of yours. That's too weird and creepy."
"It's not weird or creepy!"
"Shelley please-"
"No Y/N, listen to me you guys will be great. And it's not like I was ever really friends with them the couple. I was just friends with Britt before and I became better friends with Dylan. Please Y/N, give it a chance."
"Shelley it's just too weird. Plus, they didn't break up that long ago. And they dated for awhile. I don't want to be his rebound."
"Well you too just recently broke up with your long time boyfriend so maybe he would be your rebound," she winks.
"Shelley that's just another reason why I wouldn't want to be set up with him. It's just bad timing. It wouldn't be fair to either of us."
"Well that's too bad because I already talked it over with him."
"Shelley you didn't!" you scold with a slightly harder-than-expected slap to her arm.
"Ow, jeez Y/N!"
"I'm sorry, but this is so uncool."
"Trust me, it will be so cool when you guys get married."
You roll your eyes, "Shelley-"
"Hey Shelley," a voice says behind you.
Shelley perks up at the voice and you suddenly freeze up, knowing who to expect with that grin on your friend's face. He comes up beside you and Shelley.
"Hey Dylan, this is Y/N, that friend of mine I told you about."
"Hi Y/N, nice to meet you," he says, extending his hand with a boyish grin.
Damn that boy is fine.