Study Date Gone Rogue

"Dylan."I said, smiling as I opened the door, and pretended not to see the quick flick of his eyes up and down my body. "Hey." He replied huskily. I led him up stairs to my room and he sat down on my bed, pulling out his maths books to get started.
We were almost finished on the section we were working on when he wanted a break. "Please? My brain hurts!"
I smiled at his adorable face and sat on your desk, "Fine."
"Wanna play a game?" Dylan asked, smiling a little.
I raised an eyebrow, "What type of game?"
"Chicken." He said grinning.
"What?" My brow creased in confusion.
"You've never played chicken before?" He stared at me in disbelief. At my silence he sighed, "Just tell me when you get nervous, and I win, ok?"
Not wanting to seem stupid in front of this God, I rolled my eyes and agreed to this vague game.
"I'll go first." He said, winking at me as he got up from my bed.
He walked closer, the air around him turning darker, more intense, even predatory.
He leaned in close to my face and my eyes widened. "Er, Dylan?"
"Nervous?" He asked, smirking as he leaned closer.
Trying not to go cross eyed I said, "No." Then he kissed me. His lips were against mine for too short a time. "Nervous?" He asked, snarkily.
My eyelids didn't even flutter, "No." I was proud of myself for not blushing or trembling or having my heart beat so loud that it would be heard in China.
He leant in again and my face automatically tilted up to meet his.
image
He pulled back and his eyes bore into mine, his lips parted. Then he blinked and reached around me and through the lose arms of my tank top to unhook my bra. "Nervous?" He asked, smiling as he pulled down the straps and slid it out from under my shirt. I hesitated. "No." He grinned and leant toward me again, catching my bottom lip between his teeth. "We'll see about that," he whispered. He then kissed down my jaw to my collarbone, where he began to caress my neck with his lips and tongue. "Ah, no marks." I said as he found my sweet spot. He nipped at my skin with his teeth in response and a second later, I felt a hickey emerge from the right side of my neck. "Nervous?" he said, huskily. I responded by opening my legs and smiling so he could get closer to me. I blinked slowly and looked him up and down. "No." I said, though my heart was pounding. He kissed me again and my hands automatically went up to his shoulders. His chest pressed against mine and I arched my back, feeling his hardness against me. tongues melded and his hands slid up my thighs, his rough palms pressing hard into my skin. He gripped my arse then moved his hands to the hem of my shirt.
image
I pushed him off me and stood up, grabbing his face and pulling it down to mine, more desperately, our tongues battling for dominance. I moved him closer to my bed, a longing starting in my core. "God, Camille," He managed between kisses. Suddenly, I jumped up, my legs wrapping around his hips. Our lips connected again, my lips wet, willing and swollen.
image
He set my back down against my bed and I unwillingly made an embarrassing sound of longing which he smiled at. He covered my body with his and planted kisses down my neck then knelt on the ground, his heated body away from me. "What are you doing?" I said, sitting up. My heartbeat sped up as he seized me by the hips, pulling me to the edge of the bed. "I want to taste you," he told her, his eyes holding her. "I want to pleasure you." My breath came in rasps as he removed my shorts. I lifted my hips as he shimmied them down my legs along with my black panties. I stared down at him as he licked his lips then fell back on my elbows as his tongue stroked me, exploring the dampness of my sex that had been soaking my panties before. Hot, wet and firm, his tongue was like rough silk against my sensitive flesh. His jaw was slightly rough against my inner thighs and his hands came up to press my legs apart, as though he realised he was scratching me. He removed his mouth from me and kissed my inner thighs, looking up at me. I just stared back, mouth open in longing. He placed his mouth right on my clit and held as I was, I was totally vulnerable to the sensual assault of his mouth as he licked me into an aching state of submission. "Ah!" I choked out and I clutched his short hair as my hips moved to the onslaught of his mouth and tongue. He ruthlessly stroked and sucked at me. The ache grew, building and building, as my hips rose and fell. "Dylan!" My knees came up to give him deeper access and I dug my heels into the bed, bracing myself and pushed my hips upward. One more stroke of that glorious tongue sent me over the edge, reducing me to moaning mindlessness and pleasure swept over me.
He lapped up the remaining wetness and stood, me watching as he pulled the tshirt over his head and unfastened his jeans and pushed them down with his boxers. I swallowed, looking at his dick, excited at the thought of it filling me. He slowly pulled my shoes and socks off then took my top off, his eyes all wonderment at my body. I shifted up the bed and he covered my body with his. I rested my head back and felt his stroke his thick head through the slick cleft of my sex. "Do you want me, Camille?" He had pulled a condom from the wallet in his jeans and showed it to me.
I looked at him through hooded eyelids. "I want all of you." Slowly, he fitted himself into the condom then into me. It wasn't either of our first times. We knew how it went but I still gasped as I felt him filling me, stretching me. He started moving. One of his hands glided to where our bodies joined. Gently, his thumb parted me, finding that tiny nub that his tongue had tormented earlier. He stroked me, sending sparks all over my body. "Dylan." I sighed out and we moved in rhythm. He thrust into her with deep, desperate thrusts that drove her closer and closer to the edge. I clung to him now, my body writhing in his embrace. I was so close now. Gripping him with my thighs, I arched upward, pushing my pelvis against the sweet pressure of his hand and the delicious thrust of his body. Faster and faster. Suddenly, I was no longer simply close, I climaxed strong and loudly. "Camille!" Dylan shouted as he stiffened with his own orgasm. We panted in pure bliss.
"I think I won." I smiled, ruffling his hair.
"Definitely," he replied, kissing me.
"Best study date ever."