Chapter Fifthy Six: Reminiscing

Start from the beginning

"Hello?"
"Dave? I was calling Rachel but she's not answering me. Where is she?"
"Ahm, Tita she's not here with me. Why? What heppen?"
"Dave, i want to talk to her, her dad."
"What about Tito?"
"He's dying and i don't know what to do. i need her here."
"Don't worry Tita, i'll tell her and we will be there."
"Thank you."

He ended the call and dialed Rachel number but unfortunately her phone is off. 

"Where the hell is she!" says he.

He try to called Christine and fortunately she answered it.

"What is it Sir?"
"Tine, i need to talk to Rachel, where is she?"
"But why are you finding her on me, she's with you."
"She left me here and she didn't tell me where she was going."
"What?"
"Tine please listen to me, i need to find her. Her mom needs her."
"Okay sir, i'll try to call her. Bye."

Christine ended the call.

"Hon, why?"

"He told me that Ate Rachel's mom need her but i was trying to dial her number but it's off."

They heard a car stop in the front of their house. 

"Maybe that's Kuya Rich."

They walk until they reach the gate and found Rachel and Richard. 

"Ate Rachel?"

"Oh, Christine."

"Where you have you been?"

"Somewhere and look he found me."

"Did Sir Dave hurt you?"

"No he didn't. I left him."

"By the way Ate, he called me a while ago and he told me that you're mom needs you."

"Really? Oh wait, where's my phone."

Rich handed him her phone. "Thanks." says she.

Rachel dialed her Mom's number and after a few minutes of talking to her mom, she ended the call and cried. Rich come to her and hug her.

"What happen Rach?"

"My dad!" She cried more loudly.

"Why?"

"He's dying, he was in cancer stage 4. Frank, i need to fly to Davao now."

"Shhhh. Okay okay i'll help you on that. Just calm yourself okay."

"Thank you."

"Tine watch over here, i need to call somebody."

"Okay Kuya."

He called his friend that owned a private plane and after a few minutes he came back to Rachel.

"You'll be flying today." says he.

"How?"

"By a private plane."

"Really?"

"Yes. So you ready? I'll drive on you to the place?"

"Thank you."

"Take care Kuya and please take care of her." Tine says.

"I will. Bye."

He drive quickly and stare at her time to time as she didn't stop on crying. And after a not so long ride they reached the place.

"Pare here it is."

"Thanks Pare."

"I hope your dad will be fine when you come there. Take care and see you soon."

She hold his hand. "Frank, can you go with me?"

He stare on her for a while. "Yeah sure. I'll go with you. But wait i just need to talk to him. You go."

"Thanks." and she ride on the plane.

"Pare please take my car on your parking first, i'll get it when i come back."

"Yes pare i will."

"Thank you Pare."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After an hour of ride, they are now at the hospital where he's father is. They saw her mother in front of the ICU crying.

"Ma?" says she and run to his mother.

"Rachel, your dad!"

"Ma, don't worry about him i know he'll fight for us."

The two hug while Rich is just watching them from a far, he shouldn't be seen by her mother he's not yet ready to explain all of this. He just want to sure that she's safe now with her mom. He left and texted her.

0915****546:
I need to go Rachel, Sorry but Mom called me and she also needs me for a while. I hope your dad will be fine and i know he'll fight for you and your mom. Bye. See you again soon. It's Frank by the way. 

Rachel:
Thanks anyway and take care. Looking forward to see you soon again. :)

He was smiling while reading her message, He's now on a private plane going back to Manila. On the other hand, the doctor came out to the ICU and talk to her and to her mom.

"Mrs. Gomez, i want to be honest with you. You're husband is not stable right now, he's still on danger but we're trying our best to treat him."

"Is he dying Doc?" Susan asked.

"I already told him before that he should go to the states to treat him but he refuse because he doesn't want to die without the two of you on his side. I'm giving him one week to live but we do hope miracle will come. Excuse me."

The doctor left them both crying and in grief knowing that the man of their life is dying and may leave them anytime soon. Rachel don't know what to do but she needs to be strong for her mom and for the both of them. Her mom needs her. Three days has passed and nothings changed in her dad's condition and it's getting worse. 

"Dad, i'm here already. Listen to me okay, you shouldn't give up, i need you now, mom need you. Please dad don't leave us yet we're not ready." she cried.

"Rachel, I'm ready." her mom says.

"What did you say Ma?"

"I'm ready to give him up anak, i don't want to see him in that condition it's really hard but we should accept it."

"No Ma! He'll fight. He will."

"Rachel, he's done. Please let her rest."

"No Ma. No!"

"Rachel, listen to me. Your dad will be okay if he'll gonna go. He'll not feel the pain anymore. he will be happy."

The two just cried and after a few minutes his heart beat drop and died. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*end of 56th chapter*
*sorry for the errors*

>After a long long long day i already had the update! Nakakakilig na sana eh tapos biglang iyakan sa dulo! Ano ba kasi eh! Well, at least unti unti na atang nakukuha ni Papa Richard ang puso ulit ni Mama Rachel.

>thanks again for the support guys! See you on the next chapters :)