Chapter 4 ''My job isn't to find her, it's to protect you.''

SOIFOUNDPICTURES!

It was hard to find a decent picture for Axle. After about an hour of looking I found one. Yay me!

I used real people for the pictures. I like to use them when findind a picture for my characters. If you wish for me to find anime pictures as well, let me know.

Tilly; http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac340/kendra_PIE/OMacay/blonde2.jpg (Please just remember that her hair is suppose to have a bit of red in it. Strawberry blond! I couldn't find anyone with strawberry blond hair that I liked. And the girl in the picture doesn't have brown eyes. Tilly does. Just remember that!)

Axle; http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac340/kendra_PIE/OMacay/ryan-gosling.jpg (It took me an hour just to find a picture of him. -_- I still am not one hundred percent sure if I like Ryan Gosling being his play-by. Ooh well though. If you have any suggestions as for another play-by, let me know. And his hair is suppose to be a bit longer and a bit lighter.)

Annabella; http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac340/kendra_PIE/OMacay/1.png (She has the only picture that I actually like! Lol. She has the right hair color, eye color, and all. The ONLY problems are she is too skinny, and too short. She needs to be a tiny bit muscular and taller. Ooh well.)

I know Annabella and Alxe don't look like twins, but please, imagine that they do!

SURPRISE!

Stacey; http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac340/kendra_PIE/OMacay/Zooey_Deschanel_001.jpg (I never described her in my story. This is probably what she would look like, though.)

Now then, I have an announcement to make. I love to make characters for my story. I also know others like to make characters, even when they have no place to stick them. Well, I might have a small contest. Someone can get their character in my story, It could be a small part, or a huge part. I'm not going to do it yet. I want more people to start reading this. As far as I know there are only two people reading. It's no fun to have a contest with only two people!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

I woke up and sat up. The hard rock floor hurt my back. I stood up and tried to pop it. I couldn't. I sighed. It would really bother me now. I would just have to deal with it. I walked to the edge of the cave and admired the scene. The forest was beautiful from this height. I stared at it for a while.

''Good Mornin', Illy.'' I heard a female say. I turned my head, already knowing who it was. I smiled at her then yawned.

''Sleep well, Bell?'' I asked her. We both ended up giving each other nicknames. Well she actually gave me a nickname and I copied her, giving her one. They were pretty name, but she told me it was something that she did, and she loved to get nicknames as well.

She nodded her head. ''Et toi?''

''I slept well.'' I knew a little bit of french. I was in french 1 before I ended up...here. I have called this place Omacay. It's coma in pig-latin. Pig-latin is a made-up language that little kids normally learn. Coma equals omacay. You take the first letter and put it at the end of the word, then at ay. Illytay. Ellabay. Some words are extremely hard to do. Like Axle.

''I'm hungry.'' I said. I regretted it a second later, however. I remembered what was for dinner last night. Axle went hunting and he came back with two rabbits. I didn't eat. It smelled good, I'm not going to lie, but I don't eat rabbits.

Bells must have noticed my face. ''We don't have to eat rabbits again. We can go and look for fruit! I think I seen an apple tree about ten minutes away once we hit the bottom of the mountain.''

I got excited. ''Lets go then!'' I glanced at the back of the cave, wondering if we should wake Axle up.

Bell shook her head. It seemed like she could read my mind because she answered my question. Then again, I was looking in his direction. It was easy to guess. ''Let's just leave him. He woke up extremely early yesterday just to find you. It deserves to rest.''