4.9

ANDY

I raise an eyebrow at her playful attitude, "If I could touch you, I surely would." I look at her as she takes her lip and pulls it between her teeth, another gesture that's very un-Scarlet-like, "Then touch me." I laugh quietly to myself and shake my head, getting off of the bed to control myself, "Well, we can't break our deal that you were so sure on." She takes another sip of her wine and looks at me with wondering eyes, "Well," she says mocking me, "if that's the case, what should we do?" Her auburn her has a strong constradiction with the heavenly color of my shirt, and it just keeps bringing my eyes to her chest, "Well," I begin once again, "I can't touch you, but you can touch yourself." Her face flushes, "True." 

I feel my chest already beginning to rise and fall at just the thought of watching her. The situation is perfect. Now if only she would-

"I've never done that before." She confesses with big eyes. "There are a lot of things you haven't done before, right?." She smiles, "Yes sir." 

Yes sir?

"You look funny. Are you okay?" She laughs and I snap out of my weird blank moment. I don't know why that had such and effect on me, but that was hot as fuck. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just getting bored. You should entertain me." She slowly sips on her wine, holding it close to her chest, covering up those beautiful tits of hers, "I don't know what to." I feel my breathing getting shaky, "I can tell you." She nods, "Okay."

I think that's the easiest she's ever agreed to anything. Ever. She puts her legs on top of my comforter and leans back on the pillows. After taking her lace panties off, she looks at me for instruction. The innocent doe-eyed look she gives me almost makes me come alone. "Remember when I did it?" I ask her. She nods as her face flushes. Here she is, about to touch herself in from of me, but she's still blushing at the thought of me touching her. Naughty innocence. Only Scarlet.

"Now press  your fingers where I did last time..." Her hands trail slowly down her stomach, and then she gasps, her full lips parting beautifully. She spreads her legs open even wider and - holy fuck. I groan quietly to myself, trying to ignore all of the blood rushing straight too my dick. Only she can make me hard this quickly. "Come on, Scarlet. Move your fingers in a circle. Imagine it's me there, my tongue and my fingers circling you, making you feel so fucking good. Making you come." 

"Oh my," she pants and moans loader. Reflexively, my hand goes to my pants, and I curse while undoing my belt. My hands fumble as I try to take it off as fast as possible."You like that, don't you?" 

My head snaps up to her looking at me, "What?" I feel my eyes widen. There is no way that Scarlet is talking dirty to me. "You like to watch me, don't you?" She asks again. "Obviously so." I smile at her while taking my jeans off, revealing my hardness through my boxers which nearly fits. "Do what I'm doing, touch yourself." She gasps once again, I'm sure at her own words, as I look at her, cocking an eyebrow as I take my boxers off, "I am, trust me."

"Go faster." She practically whines, and I follow her instruction. "Talk to me again." Her back begins to arch off of the mattress so I know she's close, and I know she loves my filthy mouth. I love the way her innocence disappears in these moments. "God, Scarlet. I want to fuck you. I want to push you up against the wall and fuck you so hard and so deep—" My name rolls off of her lips, and I feel the pressure building at the bottom of my spine, "Come on, baby. Come for me, only me." As soon as I realease, her low, sexy moans change to high pitched as she struggles for breath. One of her hands grip my pillow as she says my name one last time. 

I throw myself onto the bed beside her as I try to catch my breath. "I need a moment." She giggles. "You're not the only one." I huff. She giggles and gets up from the bed. "Where are you going?" I ask her. She removes her shirt and throws it at me, "Shower." She says while leaning up against the door frame, leaving me speechless once again tonight. She winks at me playfully before disappearing into the hall. My head falls back on to my pillow. What am I going to do with her? I may need to get off one more time before she comes back. She's killing me. 

I glance to my nightstand to see a half empty glass of strawberry wine and chuckle to myself. I decide to try it myself and end up drinking the rest of it. We are definitely going to need some more of that, especially if she acts like that again.

I slip my boxers back on and make my way down to the kitchen to grab a snack. I need some energy after what just went down. After I pull out some Oreos and a glass of milk, Scarlet makes her way down the stairs, her hair damp and skin glowing. She places her hands on the full curves of her hips and glares at me, "You didn't even get any for me?" I raise my eyebrows, "God, you're feisty tonight." She sticks her tongue out at me childishly and takes one of my Oreos. "That was mine." I laugh as she turns to go to the couch. "Not anymore." She she says over her shoulder. "God, I love you." I whisper to myself with a small smile. "What? Did you say something?" She asks. "No, fix your hearing aid, old woman." I tease and she flicks me off. I laugh a deep laugh and walk to the fridge. I pull out the bottle of wine, I'm definitely getting more of this.

-

Well, why not another update today? I hope you guys enjoy this one;) let me know what you think! thanks for everything x

-emma xoxo