2.9

ANDY

She carefully drags me down the hall while searching for a bathroom. She peeks into every door as we go along. I know where it is, I just don't have the energy to tell her. 

or resist her.

She eventually finds it and brings me in, shutting the door and locking it behind her. There's a small stool in the corner next to a small desk, so she drags it over and makes me sit on it. Her small hands frantically search through drawers until they find everything that they need. She looks through the wash rags, grabs the fluffiest one, and puts it under some warm water in the sink. 

I still haven't said a word, and neither has she. Maybe she's just disappointed? She shouldn't be. She knows of what a hateful person I am. I hate everyone. That's just who I am.

She squeezes the wash rag and brings it to my knuckles. Her eyebrows furrow in concentration as she wipes off dried blood and carefully cleans the broken skin. She also grabs some antibiotic ointment she found and applies it to my hand. She carefully wraps it up and connects the loose end with a small clip. 

"Done." She says happily as I take one hand back and give her the next one. 

I watch as her grey eyes shine as she cleans off my hand. She looks up at me for a split second and then back at my hand, but it was enough to make me realize how addicted to her I am. Her smoke colored eyes just go to prove that.

Scarlet, I know I'm bipolar, but I wish you would understand how hard my past has been for me. It's so hard for me to love because I've never formally loved before. I've never really been a 'boyfriend' I've only been a 'fuckboy.' I just want you to know that I'm running from you not because I don't want you, but because I do want you. I don't want you to be scared of me, and I know you are now. I know you've realized what kind of person I am. I know you've realized that I treat you wrong with how on and off I am. I'm-

."...sorry." I whisper to where it's barely audible. "What?" She asks while looking up at me. I shake my head. "You always do that, just whisper weird things. I can never understand any of it. Is that a mental thing?" She asks. 

She thinks I'm crazy.

"No." I reply back sternly.

It's not that I'm mental, it's that I'm too scared to tell you. 

That's why I say it quietly so I remember, and then I write it down in your book.

She looks back down at my hand as she wraps it up. "Now for that arm." She says with a frown.

She pushes up my shirt a little bit and examines it. "Andy, that's terrible. Is that glass?" She gasps. "Yes." I reply shortly. "We may need to bring you to the hospital for stitches." She says quietly. "Nope." I say while popping the 'p' sound. "Yep." She says in return while mocking the sound I make. She grabs a pair of tweezers, "You're still bleeding a bit. Do you feel woozy?" She asks. 

"No." I lie. I seem to do that a lot. I'm always covering up the truth when I shouldn't be.

She carefully pulls out an ungodly amount of glass from my arm as I hold my breath from the amount of pain surfacing from it. After a while, she eventually finishes. "Wow, I thought that was never going to be done." She says. "Neither did I." I croak. By now I'm past the stage of beginning to feel sick. I was fine until I felt glass scraping against my bone, along with the amount of blood on the floor and on the small rag in her hand.

"We definitely need to bring you to the hospital, especially because the deep cuts on your arm could gain some really nasty infection, and they may not heal correctly if you don't stitch them. Plus I think it's all a bit deeper than we thought." She says while standing in front of me with her arms on her hips, her face twisted with worried thoughts.

Why does she even care?

She really shouldn't. Any normal person would have realized that by now.

She wipes up some more random spots of dried blood all over my body, most likely not mine, and and then puts up everything she used, after washing them properly of course.

"Is that all? My gosh,  you look so sick." She says while looking into my eyes. They must be bloodshot. I wouldn't imagine that they aren't. Her big grey eyes look around my face frantically as she runs her hand lightly over my lip and cheek. "Wow. This guy had no mercy." She whispers in disbelief. She pulls away while shaking her head and closing her eyes. As she pulls away, I feel all of the blood drain from my face.

"I won though." I said with a smile. She looks at me and sighs. "Let's go. I'll call Dani and we can ride you to the nearest place to get that arm taken care of." 

By this time, the sun is already rising and peeking through the small bathroom window.

"No." I repeat while standing up, and then falling back to the seat as she rushes towards me to make sure I don't fall over. 

"Andy..." She whines as my eyes flutter from dizziness. "You really need food and water." She says, but it sounds like nothing I've ever heard before. My ears are ringing. I feel nausea sweep over my body, and I start to feel like a big noodle as I begin to fall over. I hear her beautiful voice talking but I have no clue what she's saying. I'm falling over while she's desperately trying to hold me up. I try to hold myself up too so she wouldn't be having too much trouble. 

In the next few seconds, I hear other people talking. The world went black before I got to see who it was, but I'm pretty sure I have a good idea.