3.3

I scoot over for him and he lays down on his back, me being the opposite. He lights a cigarette, and as usual, I prevent an eye roll. 

"Stop studying so much." He tells me.

"Stop smoking so much." I mock him. 

"Nicotine." He says simply 

"I know. I feel like I tasted it on your lips when I first kissed you." I say while looking at him. He makes eye contact with me, I froze for a second, but I looked away. Why did I bring that up? I'm such an idiot. Out of nowhere, he grabs my body and lifts me on top of him. I begin to stutter as I go to say something, but his eye contact is finding a new way to make me get sick. His plump lips part beautifully and his lip ring catches my attention. 

This is the moment that everything clicked. Dani's words ran through my head. There must be something going on in her head that's making her think that I'm good for him. Maybe I can fix him? He's not aggressive with me. Not yet at least.

As I look down at him underneath me, I realized that I've been aching for him. I've missed him and I barely even noticed it. 

My heart keeps beating faster and faster as these thoughts run through my head, giving me some sort of gratification that I'm telling myself the truth.

"Your lips tasted like nicotine, and I got addicted." I say shakily, nerves taking their till on me.

He smiles in return, "Darling, you're worse than nicotine." 

I lower my lips down to his and both of his hands tangle in my hair roughly. The energy of his hunger almost transferred straight to me as I felt myself needy for more. His cold lip ring contradicted with the heat radiating off of my skin giving me tiny chill bumps on my body. One of me hands rests on his chest and the other next to his ear. 

"I love it when a girl is on top." He smiles into the kiss. I blush lightly, and he grabs my waist.Unexpectedly, he throws me on to my back and lifts himself on top of me all in one swift movement, I gasp and squeal, "but I prefer to watch them shiver in pleasure underneath me."

My lips part with a small gasp as his lips press to my neck. My hands trail down his back as he starts to grind against me, causing me to whimper slightly. He nibbles and sucks on my neck as I open my legs beneath him. My skirt rolls up above my hips, but at the moment I really don't care.

"There. Now you're mine." He says while pulling away from my neck and coming back to my lips. They smash on to mind as his hips grind on me forcefully. I gasp into the kiss and feel my nails digging into his back through his thin shirt. "Remember the last time we did this?" He asks me as his hand trails down my chest and then under my shirt. He playfully tugs on my bra as I struggle to speak, "Yes." I say. "Do you remember how you moaned for me?" He asks once again. "Yes." I swallow. My mouth is unearthly dry from all of my nerves and the thought of the dirty memory that he is recalling.

His hands reach around my back and he unclips my bra with one hand.

He must be really experienced...

"I'm gonna make you scream." He growls while running his hand over my heat. I inhale through my nose as he scoots down my body. He leaves small kisses in all of my sensitive areas. His swollen lips kiss the insides of my thighs, down to my knees. His hair falls forward and tickles me gently. I watch carefully as face lowers to my sensitive area and his hot breath hits my bare skin causing me to flinch.

"U-um..." I stutter causing him to look up at me.

"You ready?" He asks.

I shake my head. 

"Why?" He asks.

"I've never - It's not in my comfort zone." I confess to him. 

He smiles and releases a low, sexy chuckle, "I don't think anything we've done has been in your comfort zone."  

I close my eyes and exhale, "True."

He plants a few more small kisses on my hips and I run my hand through his hair. I can already feel myself starting to sweat.

He looks up at me with a small, slow flick of his tongue, and I take in a sharp breath, "That's... a new feeling."

He laughs while attaching his mouth back to me, moving his tongue in figure eights expertly. I shudder slightly as I tangle my small hand in his hair. After a short time, my head falls back and my hips start to roll against his rhythm. My breathing starts to get shaky and small whimpers fall from my lips. He pulls away and I lower my back down. 

"Why did you stop?" I ask him while sitting up. "Eager?" He asks back with a smile.

My body is burning and I don't know how he does this to me. How can you dislike someone and be so scared of them and have them drive you crazy? "What? No. I was just wondering..." I trailed off as I went to lower my skirt back down. He slaps my hand and I pulled it away with a small gasp. "I'm not done." He snaps.

"Oh." I say quietly and suddenly I feel a pinch as he slips three fingers into me. I feel one of my hands wrap around his one arm to hold himself up, and my nails dug into his skin. The pain slowly starts to fade into pleasure after a while.

"What's my name?" He asks me as I feel the the heat build in my hips again. My toes curl and my hand trails down his arm full of ink.

His name rolls off of my lips.I'm almost unable to speak at all. I feel so dirty, but at the same time, I don't want to stop. I look down at him and his cheeks are flushed. That can't be from me, can it? Not with all of the other girls he's been with. He picks up speed and slams his long fingers into me as the curl, triggering a loud moan of pleasure from me. I cover my mouth, but he pins my wrist to the bed. My legs begin to shake as I flutter my eyes open to seem him looking at me. His fingers curl one more time and my back arches as my mind goes blank.