1.4

Upon approaching the frat house, you could already hear the music booming. It's almost as if your chest was rattling. I know I'm definitely not going to last long in there, my ears will explode. Dani and Mark lead me to the door. We walk into a sea of people. "Oh gosh.." I say to Dani. "Girl, you're fine." She replies casually. "Andy is usually in the kitchen, so let's go this way." Mark leads us to the kitchen to find Andy. I get really excited for him to see me, oddly. We walk into the kitchen and puffs of smoke flood the air and red and purple drinks are filling all of the surfaces. 

Andy is leaned up against the counter talking to some blonde haired girl dressed in a white see through shirt with no visible pants. Why is it always the blondes? Ugh, the lack of respect these men have for women make me want to vomit, and not in a toilet, all over them. "Andy! Look who it is." Dani announces while pushing me forward. I stumble a bit then catch myself. I quickly pull down my dress and fix the top. His eyes widen. "Scarlet?" He asks. I nod. He walks away from the blonde and she gives me a glare, I simply smile back. 

Loser. 

"Woah." He says while his eyes trail down my body causing me to blush. How childish... He catches himself and turns back to normal. "What are you guys thinking bringing her to a frat house?!" He asks Dani and Mark. "It was your idea." Dani says plainly. Andy's jaw clenched. 

"Okay, well take care of her... Mark and I are going upstairs." She says and then her and Mark disappear before I could even protest. I turn to Andy as he takes a puff of his cigarette. I stifle a cough and look at him. He doesn't have those sunglasses on and his eyes are glistening ocean blue. "Nice dress." He compliments. "It's too small." I say while pulling on it. He slaps my hand . "Stop it. It looks nice." He says sternly.

"Not really." I say. 

"Okay, whatever. Let's see how many guys try to hook up with you in that dress." He takes a long drag of his cigarette. 

"Probably none." I say. He rolls his eyes. "What are these?" I ask while pointing to the strangely colored drinks on the table. "I'm not exactly sure, but don't drink it." He says. "Okay." I reply shortly. "Rule number one for you, don't drink anything anyone offers you." 

"Oh great. Now I get rules?"

"Yes. You always follow rules, so I might as well give them to you."

"I do not always follow rules." I snap. 

He laughs. "Rule number two, do not go upstairs by yourself or anyone other than me whatsoever. I mean it." His tone was harsh. "Why?" I ask. "You don't want to know." He responds. "Well. I'm going to do something entertaining." I begin to walk off, but he catches my arm. 

"Rule number three, stay by me at all times." I huff. "I'm not staying by you. I can handle myself." Looking around, the majority of people are really stoned. This is probably the only 'party' I'll ever go to, so I'd like to go dance and experience some party things instead of being stuck in a kitchen. "Alright. Let's go then." He throws his cigarette on the floor and I stare blankly at him. 

"You're going to supervise me?" I ask in disbelief. "Hey, listen, I'm not getting the blame if you get drugged, murdered, or raped." He explains. I scoff and roll my eyes as he follows me into the living room. A few men come up to me, "Who are you?" A tall man with blonde hair asks. "I'm Scarlet." I hold out my hand to greet him, but he ignores me. "Come dance with me." He says while taking my hand. He drags me off and I hear Andy laugh loudly from behind me. I hold my dress down as he drags me into the insane amount of people. He stands behind me and places his hands on my hips, "Grind on me." I notice that in his hand is a purple drink. I'm pretty sure this guy is drugged up. He presses himself against me and I gasp. Just then, Andy slips through the crowd, "Excuse me, I'll just be borrowing her for a few moments." Andy says. "Where are you taking her?" The man asks. "Upstairs." Andy replies. The tall man laughs. "Enjoy that." 

He disappears into the crowd. "Upstairs?" I ask Andy. "Fuck no." He snaps. "I thought you could handle yourself?" I clear my throat. "I just wanted to dance." "This isn't the kind of party you think it is." He says. "Okay." I say quietly. "I need to find Dani. I'm going to take you up to my room. You will lock the door and stay where I put you. Okay?" He says. I nod.

Surely never coming to one of these things again.

I follow him upstairs and down the hallway. I hear a lot of screams and things I didn't want to. I covered my ears and Andy turned around to make sure I'm still there. He laughed as I followed quickly behind. The last door on the left was closed. He took out his key and unlocked it. "Sit on the bed, I'll be back." He says. He begins speed walking down the hall as I slip into the room and lock the door. I turn on the lights with a knob. The room has a dimming light. The first thing I see is a bed with messed up sheets from where Andy awoke the previous morning.

The room was a decent size with a dresser and nightstand. On his nightstand was a pack of cigarettes and a shiny silver package. I cringed and turned away. On the floor was a hot pink pair of panties. I lifted my eyebrows and decided to stop my examination of the room and I plopped myself on the bed. It was soft, like a cloud. I lied down on it and closed my eyes. I dozed off a bit but woke up when the doorknob was being fiddled with.