Accidents and Assholes

(Chapter 1)

*Alyssa's POV*

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
"Urghhh" I groaned and got up as I slammed my hand on the alarm aggresively. I grumbled and walked to the bathroom. I knew this day was going to be terrible because guess what? My body decided to get my period today. Hooray.
That was dipped and garnished in a hella lot of sarcasm. Sigh.
I put on a tight red shirt that had a big 'Dark Force' scrawled on it with a pair of jeans. Why do I have a feeling today is going to be a long one?
***
Finally when school was over Sydney gave me a quick hug before leaving. She was catching a ride with her date, Trystan Moorway so I didn't have to worry about her.
Today had been an awful one because of the following reasons:
1) I failed my Calculus test (I got 20 on 25 but that was a fail for me)
2) I had my period
3) Kira Skyler decided to bump into me and drop my lunch
4) I had my period
Just great.

And to top off this shitty day Kira Skyler decided to make more trouble for me. I was dragging myself to my car with my keys hanging from my finger when Kira and her sidekick, Ebenezer Scrooge, Okay just kidding but Laila Orden really did look like the guy's daughter (in other words she was a grumpy hag), blocked my way. "Ugh get a life bitches I have a dreamy car to get to unlike you." I scowled and gestured to Kira's mini van that actually looked pretty good but there was no way I would admit it. "Oh really..?" Laila drawled and then exchanged a glance with Kira who stepped dangerously close to me. "Um..." I mumbled trying to get around Kira who quickly struck her hand at me, knocking my keys from my hand. Everything happened in a blur, I tried to catch them but they clattered and fell in the gutter near me and Kira and Laila laughed that evil "Mwahahaha" laugh and swaggered away. "Look who's getting to their dreamy car now eh Payton?" Kira called over her shoulder and flicked her dark hair.
I wanted to scream how unfair it was. Only my second day and I lost my car keys due to these assholes.
***
After I called my mom and asked her to pick me up (She wasn't even close to being okay with the fact that I lost my car keys), I sat on the school steps pitying myself. By now there were only a couple of cars in the parking lot, Mine (which would probably stay till tomorrow) and the mystery Blue Ford Mustang.
My mom didn't even bother pulling in, she just stayed at the gate and honked her horn till I reached her SUV. She was still in her work clothes with a shiny badge written 'Madison Payton' on it. I sat in the back, not in the mood for her lectures about my responsibilty. Hey Sydney, now I know your life.
The first ten minutes of the drive was filled with an uncomfortable silence. "Mom....?" I asked with apprehension. "hmm." Was all she replied. "Can I get new keys tomorrow?" "Do whatever you like" Was her answer. I felt like tearing my hair out (Just kidding, I love it way too much but you got the point right?). I hated it when my mom said 'Do whatever you want' in that certain tone that basically meant 'no you can't' or when you do whatever you do want you're filled with guilt.
I scowled and didn't reply. "Where are they?" she asked refering to the keys. "Gutter." I mumbled. "What?" "Gutter." I said a little louder. "WHAT?" "GUTTER" I practically yelled. Mom looked like she was counting up to five in her mind and took deep breaths. "Mom, no one can steal it at least." My mom turned to look back at me and I knew I just pissed her off more. But before she yelled I caught sight of a blue mustang speeding towards our car in the front. "MOM!" I screamed and squeezed my eyes shut but not before I caught a glimpse of the driver, who wore dark sunglasses and messy dark hair with my school's soccer team uniform. "Wha...?" But I never got to finish as my mom tried to swerve but the impact of the other car knocked me out and all went black...

A/N
Hello!
Here's the first chapter, stay tuned for the next one.
PM me some covers if you wish and I'll certainly give you credits.

ALSO I CHANGED SYDNEY'S DATE FROM TIM MOORWAY TO TRYSTAN MOORWAY. (Capital letters to get your attention). I hadn't given much thought to his name as I didn't know he would be an important character but I changed it now. Sorry....

Media as Vanessa Hudgens
Lots of love,
~The Unicorn In The Rain xoxo