[fifty-one] adrenaline

KIM TAEHYUNG POV
--

oh my god, oh my god, oh my fucking god.
i actually kissed him, taehyung's mind shouted whilst pacing in the corridors.

i kissed jeon jungkook.

taehyung silently cheered, glad that his impulsive action didn't turn out for the worst. he thought it would scare the younger off.
like those intimate touches, and intense staring.

this type of behavior for taehyung is what you'd call, unlike himself. but the sudden rush of adrenaline boosted his confidence, not to mention his lil' tent had its own drive.

and seeing how things turned out, the older playfully smirks at what his next step should be.

+

as soon school rings out, taehyung darts over to their shared dorm, spotting jungkook sitting on a beanie bag beside the bed. he was talking to somebody over the phone, humming in response for the other latter to hear.

the raven haired male doesn't notice the older, as he is absorbed in his train of thoughts. his mother kept rambling on about how jungkook should "be more reasonable and study harder now when he is in high school", making him fiddle with the hem of his shirt. once it finishes with a "bye mom," taehyung drops beside jungkook with a huge grin on his face.

"hey kook." jungkook's cheeks grow in a considerable darker shade of red, turning away his burning face from the brunette. crap, wHY. does he have to smile like that?? as if it weren't enough with the kiss.

oh yeah. the kiss. heat continuously crawled upon his face, reaching to his ears. taehyung sees this as a welcoming opportunity, and leans in to his ear. "no need to be shy~"

all of sudden it clicks in jungkook's mind. the word 'bet' banes his mind, making him doubt. could everything, including the kiss, be fake?

taehyung sneaks his hands under the younger's arms, back-hugging jungkook. the brunette rests his chin on jungkook's shoulder as he pouts. "don't leave me in the cold, kookie."

jungkook gently pushes away taehyung's grip on him, slowly turning to face him.
"let me ask."

"huh?" taehyung frowns, wanting to reach out for jungkook's touch again.

the raven haired male straightens a shaky breath, exhaling as he closes his eyes.

"does this change in behavior have anything to do with a bet you're participating in?"

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n):
merry christmas!