[forty-one] fluttering stomach

[i rEACHED 9K LIKE hOw]

KIM TAEHYUNG POV
--

"ah- wha, uhm." he was at complete loss of words, face turning into a bright shade of red. "what," taehyung chokes out.

"please?"

"uhm,, are you sure you're not out of your mind right now?" taehyung twiddled with his hair, distracting his fiddling fingers. the younger furrowed his eyebrows, "what do you mean?"

"but-, you hate people touching you."

jungkook still looks confused, clutching to the older's sleeve. "but you're not 'most people'. you're taehyung."

taehyung suddenly turns flustered, telling himself not to misinterpret jungkook's absentminded slurring. "besides, you washed your hands right? i can deal with it." he giggled, eyes closed.

"but... are you certain? then promise me you won't wake up middle of the night and scream your head off, just cus i'm... close." taehyung blabbered, both blushing at the last word.

"j-just get in here, will ya?" the raven haired male tugged him into his cramped, squeaky bed, hiding his face behind the covers.

taehyung willingly climbs into his bed but keeps a safe distance from jungkook (which is nearly impossible considering it's not very spacious), facing him. then he feels a pair of cold legs intertwining with his, shuddering at the brief contact. "j-jungkook?"

"keep it down, i'm trying to sleep." he maffled. little did taehyung know, jungkook was trying to ease the fluttering feeling in his stomach, blushing like mad under the blankets.

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n):
tHANK YOU FOR READING, ILY