[nineteen] gauze bandage

[ gAH 1k,, omg?? tysm, especially to those who constantly write and vote. ily y'all (•ˇ‿ˇ•) ]

KIM TAEHYUNG POV
--

jungkook quakes at taehyung's suggestion, thinking that he is crazy.

"no way in hell. why do you think i've avoided people all this time? including you?" jungkook cocks his eyebrows, trying to ignore the burning pain.

"but... you're hurt." taehyung protested.

jungkook gnaws on his bottom lip, contemplating on what to do. he really wanted to get the treatment over with since it really hurt. the skin was already peeling off, making jungkook impatient.

"please, just trust me on this one... i'll minimize all interactions, and only touch you when necessary." jungkook panics at this, imagining himself being touched. why, oh why did i need to have this stupid phobia? "fine," he mutters.

taehyung's eyes pop at this, not believing his words. "on one condition - you use all disinfectants i have in my bag. ALL." he emphasizes his last sentence with a pointing finger, "and i swear to god, do not touch me more than three times." taehyung nods frantically at this, watching as jungkook plucks out all his disinfectants. when he clicks open the lids, a strong, overwhelming scent penetrates taehyung's nose. "god, they're strong! how can you breathe??" taehyung covers his nose whilst bawling, looking over at a shrugging jungkook. "used to it, i guess. now stick you're hands out." taehyung does as he says, shivering at the cold liquid touching his skin. after what seemed like dozens, he finally squirts the final bottle's content, and viciously rubs his hands.

jungkook sticks his upper arm out, shutting his eyes. taehyung chuckles, "relax." the older of the two applies aloe vera onto the burn, gently spreading it. jungkook flinches at the contact, holding his breath. he balls his fist, nails digging into his skin. "tell me when it's over," he pleads. then, he wraps a dry gauze bandage loosely around the burn, whispering "done."

jungkook lets out a breath he was holding, mumbling "lord oh mercy," making taehyung question his religious beliefs ( a/n: jk, jk ).

jungkook looks at his treated arm, letting out a relieved sigh.
"see? it wasn't all that bad." taehyung grinned, showing his flawless teeth. "maybe," jungkook scorned. "maybe."

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n):
as always, all of my chappies are not proofread, so if you do find any grammatical or spelling error, pls tell me and i'll correct it

aND THANK U SO MUCH AGAIN FOR 1k