[thirty-three] sour cream chips

JEON JUNGKOOK POV
--

jungkook sighs before his fingers shakily types on the virtual keyboard ( a/n: after cleaning it with 100+ different disinfectants first of course ).

me: taehyung?

taetae: ye

me: where are you?

taetae: at jimin's, y?

me: i'm coming in a few minutes, stay right there.

taetae: ...
taetae: ok

KIM TAEHYUNG POV
--

"fuck, fuck, fuck." taehyung muttered under his breath.

jimin stopped shoving sour cream chips down his throat, looking over taehyung's shoulder in attempt to get a look of his phone screen. "what is it?"

"jungkook is coming over." fear flickered in taehyung's wide eyes. "what to do?" he was breathing heavily, panic overflowing. "chill tae, let's just follow according to our plan! remember? you lean in, your hands arou-"

"i get it thank you."

the door bell loudly resonated in the spacious complex, startling the two boys. "hello?" somebody called out, immediately recognizable as jungkook. jimin pulled taehyung in, "come on, now's our chance."

taehyung hesitates, "will it really work?"

"it's now or never." jimin shrugged, grabbing taehyung's arm to snake it around his waist. "now hurry up!"

taehyung deeply inhales, and totally goes for it when he hears the door creak open. sorry, kookie.

JEON JUNGKOOK POV
--

when jungkook opens the door, he is to be met by another distasteful sight in the very same dorm, but one thing was different. it wasn't yoongi who was kissing jimin this time, since the older male supposedly went to his part-time job. instead it was a familiar brunette. his arms were tangled around the smaller's waist, whilst the blonde caressed his cheeks. what seemed like a make out session, made the younger male gag. his mind was blur, body reacting insensitively. without thinking any further, he leaves with the door left wide open, missing the apologetic look in taehyung's eyes.

KIM TAEHYUNG POV
--

"let go-" taehyung's voice was muffled from jimin's sweaty palm, separating their lips. "jimin, let go! he left!" the brunette loudly protested, pushing the older's chest. "he left..." taehyung repeated, feeling slightly regretful. "was it supposed to go like that?"

"dunno. i think he reacted pretty good to me."

"so he'll grow jealous, come to me to confess, and make the process faster?"

"hold your horses! the question is, if he likes you."

taehyung groans, starting to regret this stupid idea. "i knew that i shouldn't have trusted you."

jimin shrugs, "your call. besides, i was
expecting yoongi to also come." he sulks, grabbing his chocolate milk carton.

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n):
well... wht u think?