3 ; keys and gloves

JEON JUNGKOOK POV
--

jungkook heaved a deep sigh, already feeling homesick. his mom just left him on the parking lot to the dormitory, which belonged to his high school.

sluggishly, he made his way up on the stairs with two large boxes under his arms. he grunted for each step, acknowledging he wasn't particularly healthy.

jungkook glances at the doors in search for a certain number plate, 69B. he spotted it at the very end of the hall, feeling relieved to know that he didn't need to waste any more energy.

he pulls out a bundle of keys, and jams it in the lock. he finds difficulty in twisting the door knob with his gloves, and struggles.

"what are you doing with my door?"

jungkook whipped his head to the side, seeing a boy about his age. the said male furrowed his eyebrows, creating a cute crease between them.

"uh,, i'm a freshmen at this school... are you perhaps kim taehyung?" jungkook flashed a fake smile, slightly bowing with his head.

"oh. my roommate, right?" the brunette said with a playful smirk plastered on his face, not caring about his locks that fell in front of his kohl-smeared eyes.

"y-yeah." jungkook nervously chuckled, rubbing the backside of his neck with his palm.

there was a painful moment of silence, which made jungkook want to become one with the wooden floor. then finally, taehyung broke the silence.

"so... are you going inside?" he awkwardly asked.

dumbfounded, jungkook nodded his head, resuming to the rebellious door knob. looking as if he'd never used one before, taehyung jumped in and placed his hand on jungkook's in order to help.

"gosh, how can yo-"

"DON'T!" jungkook shouted at the top of his lungs, startling taehyung.

he finished his sentence with a whisper:

"touch me."

taehyung chuckled nervously, putting both hands in his coat's pockets.

"why can't i touch you?"

"just don't." jungkook retorted, entering through the door that finally opened.

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n):
i know this story is slow, but it'll get more spicy

hopefully