[nine] soap opera

KIM TAEHYUNG POV
--

taehyung lazily reached out for the spoon in his rice pops cereal, shoving it down in his mouth. he was sitting on the couch, watching a soap opera, unamused. the main lead (who is undeniably beautiful and glamorous) is a somewhat famous, wealthy woman and has a long line of husbands.

even if it's slightly unhumorous, he'd laugh at some parts.

"somebody give me a stick so i can beat the stupid out of her." myrtle said to erica.

"psh, yes please." he'd snicker.

"what, are you doing?" jungkook said, sneaking up from behind. taehyung being the scaredy-cat he is, couldn't help but squeal out in surprise, and the next thing he'd do was roughly hit himself on the chest, choking on cereal.

"uh, are you okay?"

"no," taehyung would groan, still recovering from the scare. "what the hell, dude?"

"sorry, was just asking," jungkook would shrug and would head back in the kitchen.

taehyung was just about to say something, when his annoying ring tone averted his attention. "hello?" he spats.

"did you just wake up or what? your voice sounds so groggy."

"nah, i'm watching a soap opera."

"again!?" he'd half shout, bursting out in laughter. "anyways, i called you to ask if you've seen the schedule yet?"

"no i have not. it's out already? it's only halfway through the holidays."

"it's out though. i'll come by and show you, we share the same classes this year!"

"okay, hurry up midget." taehyung teased, smirking widely.

"oh shut up."

20 minutes later
--

the door bell got continuously slammed on, assumably by the midget, making taehyung agitated. he unlocks the door and is greeted by an overly-excited jimin.

"it's been a while!" he chirps, flashing his infamous eye smile.

"last time we met was two days ago, kiddo."

jimin shoots his friend a glare, "don't call me kiddo."

jimin looks past taehyung's shoulder, cooing at what he sees.

"you also got a new roommate?" he asks, not leaving his gaze from the black haired male who nervously looked back.

"he's cute," he says smirking, licking his lips.

TOUCH ME MORE. ᵛᵏᵒᵒᵏजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें