4 ; skin lotion

〈 i didn't know how to describe the the dormitory, so i just googled a decent picture of how it could look like. imagine the left side is jungkook's bed, while the right side is taehyung's. 〉

KIM TAEHYUNG POV-❦-

KIM TAEHYUNG POV
--

the newbie from busan is really weird. when taehyung got notified by the campus counselor about jungkook, he didn't expect for someone to live with such... caution.

he is always on his toes, jumping at the slightest of sound. he didn't even use the sheets that were provided to him, just tossing them aside and applying his personal one.

he isn't very talkative either. all evening he sat in the corner of the room on his bed, scribbling down in his notebook. when taehyung attempted to speak to him and climbed up on his bed, he freaked out and yelled at him to step off.

after switching sheets, he rushed to the bathroom and washed his hands like a dozen of times. he could see from the kitchen jungkook's dry, irritated skin painted with ugly scars. taehyung first thought of personally handing him a skin lotion, but instead just placed it on the left side of the desk stand for him, hoping that he would use it.

taehyung at first didn't know what to feel about it, but shrugged it off. he assumed that the country bumpkin must've felt homesick, and that it explained his irrational behavior.

-❦-

since it was nearly midnight, taehyung's body gave in and decided to sleep. after preparing himself for bed and throwing the unused sheets out on the balcony, he watched a few gaming videos on youtube before putting it aside. he turned off the lights on his side, mumbling a faint goodnight.

jungkook didn't reply, not even sparing him a glance. he just laid there under his thick duvet, still scribbling in his notebook. he wore nice round spectacles which kept sliding, and taehyung liked them a lot. taehyung continuously stared at jungkook, which seemed like minutes. he didn't think that the younger really minded. jungkook never turned the lights off, even after taehyung drifted to sleep.

and the skin lotion was left untouched.

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n):
huelele i'm baCK