[thirteen] mail drop

"you don't need your jacket, he lives in the same dormitory block." taehyung enlightened a confused jungkook, who was fiddling with his shoes. "i-i knew that..."

taehyung raised a questionable eyebrow, scoffs a "of course you did." taehyung fishes his phone out of his pocket, typing a message to jimin indicating that he was on his way.

they awkwardly scurry down the stairs, watching their steps so they wouldn't slip on ice. jimin lived in block b, door 56, with a roommate called min yoongi if taehyung recalled correctly. his friend would describe him as sloppy, a daredevil and an annoying ass. then he quickly corrected himself and said, 'with a nice ass'.

with jungkook closely but not too closely behind, taehyung rings the doorbell in wait for a midget to appear. but no.

jungkook mumbles, "knock", so taehyung tries that too. still no response. the brunette grunts in a annoyed matter, slightly peeking in the mail drop, being met with a shocking sight.

the midget's face being sucked off by a slightly taller male, assumably his roommate. taehyung waves towards jungkook without removing his gaze on the two, the younger unwillingly moving closer and also looks through the mail drop.

he gasps, "oh god."

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n):
so jihope or yoonmin?