[thirty-four] pj's

[ those who are already suspicious of jimin, dang ur observant...
i didn't think y'all would catch on. more abt his motives will come! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ]

JEON JUNGKOOK
--

jungkook grumbled under the duvet clutching tightly to it, not bothering to check if it was clean or not. he didn't know what to feel; angry at himself for leaving? or perhaps sad because taehyung was with someone else? maybe even hurt, but why?

he burrowed his face in his white pillow, muffling his quibbles. tears brimmed to his eyes and his chest burned. why isn't he here yet?

i don't like this feeling. it's so lonely.

a door suddenly opens and closes, making jungkook stiffen under the covers. taehyung? his mind calls out. but somehow his throat was way too dry to be heard, so he remained silent.

"kookie?" almost as if he heard the raven haired male, he desperately waits for a response. jungkook flinches at the deep voice, all hairs on his body rising.

don't respond, kook. you're still mad.

even though jungkook is facing the wall, he felt a presence enter their room. his breath hitches when taehyung spoke; "are you awake?"

jungkook stays quiet. he was really fighting the urge to speak, straining himself. i won't speak. not just yet.

the brunette heavily sighs, a rustling sound being heard. jungkook assumed he dropped his clothes down, changing into pj's. next thing he heard was the sound of turning off the remaining lights in the dorm, dragging his feet on the wooden floor.

then jungkook heard what he wished he didn't had;

"i'm sorry."

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n):
i might redo the chapter, i don't feel fully satisfied
iF U DO LIKE IT, PLS TELL ME (i feel like it's hard to know what u guys like, so it'd be nice if i'd get feedback now nd then)