[twelve] cracking eggs

taehyung rolled up his sleeves with a determined look on his face. jungkook on the other hand slouched his shoulders, giving away a whimper.

"do we really have to do this?" jungkook whined.

"if you got a better solution, i'm all ears."

the raven haired male rolled his eyes, proceeding to the counter. he seals on his gloves carefully, while taehyung takes out various kitchen tools. they both agreed that baking was the best choice, as it doesn't require much physical activity.

taehyung takes out the eggs from the fridge and hands it to jungkook, "you know how to crack eggs, do you?"

jungkook narrows his eyes, giving the eggs a distasteful look.

"you know what, i'll do it. i like to crack eggs anyways." right, almost forgot about his phobia.

taehyung cracked open the eggs, separating the yellow yolk into a plastic bowl. after adding sugar and taking out the wisp, he looks over at jungkook seeing him fumble with his fingers. taehyung sighs.

"just read from the recipe and hand over the ingredients," taehyung remarks, trying to make the raven haired male feel more comfortable.

he nods, "right. what are we making again?"

"iced vanilla roll cakes. my specialty." taehyung proudly smiles, making his eyes into small crescents.

it goes on quite peacefully, seeing that the younger finally loosens up. most of the time he was tense, always on watch. but now he would let out a giggle every now and then, making taehyung feel a sense of relief.

taehyung stretches out his hand, demanding "icing."

jungkook stays quiet for a moment.
"umm,,.. i can't find it."

taehyung looks for himself, internally groaning when noticing the missing ingredient.

"it's mandatory. after all, it is called iced vanilla roll cakes." taehyung seethes.

"should we go and buy some?" jungkook suggests, shrugging.

"no, the way to supermarket is too much of a bother." taehyung places a finger on his chin, and sighs, "not that we have a choice, but let's pay jimin a visit shall we?"

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n):
i got a hella incident in this book - bEWARE