Chapter Fifthy Three: Asking Permission

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I understand you."

Silence field in the hotel.

Don't let my baby die please. I'm begging you.

The words that repeatedly pop up on her mind and Trish notice that she's not alright.

"Rach, are you okay?"

She's not answering.

"Rach, what's wrong?"

Her senses back. "Yes?"

"I said what's wrong?"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
"Pa, what do you mean nothing's change?"

"Juls, i have something to tell you."

"About what?"

"About Rachel."

"What about tita Rachel?"

"Rachel is my ex girlfriend, we've been together for one year."

"What?"

"At sana you have you're older sister/brother." His face turn sad.

"What do you mean Pa?"

"She was pregnant before the accident and it was the first time na nalaman niyang buntis pala siya so wala pa kaming idea if it's a boy or girl."

"Then the baby died?"

"Yes Juls. Because of the accident our baby dies. Your sibling died." He didn't notice that a tears are falling from his eyes. "And my world began to crash when i saw her dying also. Thanks God he's strong enough to fight."

"Then what happen after?"

"She was unconcious for almost three days and i don't have any idea kung gigising pa ba siya until on her fourth day the doctor declare that she is dead but a few minutes after, her heart beat again and miracle came she's alive."

"Really Pa?" And why are you telling me this to me now?"

"I'm telling you this to you because" he breathed. "Juls, i want to win her back. I want her in my life again."

Her eyes widen and she didn't answer.

"Juls? Ayaw mo ba?"

"Pa, what about Mama? Are you going to forget her because of tita Rachel?"

"No Juls. I'll never ever do that. Your Mama is always here." (Pointing out his chest).

"Did you love Mama the way you love ate Rachel."

"Yes anak. I love your Mama."

"Can you just give me time to think about it Pa. Excuse." She left his Papa and went to her room.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
"Trish, do i have baby before?"

She was surprise on her question, Trish didn't know what to answer. "Why are you asking?"

"I had my bad dream last night. I was in a dark place and i saw a blurred woman and i was saying DON'T LET MY BABY DIE PLEASE. I'M BEGGJNG YOU."

"Ha? Like what you said. It's just a dream Rach and i don't know about it."