Chapter 55: Kol and Finn plus Unexpected.

"Well we could kill everybody when they got here." I offered.

"That would be too dangerous for Elena." Ric sighed.

"Isn't there a whole original family dead somewhere?" Damon asked.

"Yeah so?" I asked getting annoyed by the conversation. Then I heard the door open and Krystal and Rebekah walked in with some boxes then they headed upstairs.

"Well lets awaken them. Klaus is dead they will be happy and I want to meet my other competition." Damon said smirking.

"Finn and Kol would be happy but there is a third coffin." I said frowning.

"Then let's open it and found out what’s in it." Damon told me putting a arm around me.

"Waking Finn and Kol?" Rebekah asked coming down the stairs.

"Maybe." I answered.

"Why?" Bek asked raising an eyebrow.

"To protect Elena." I answered sighing and Rebekah snorted.

"You really don't like her do you?" I sighed again.

"Nope." Bek said popping the "P".

"Well start liking her." I told her.

"I’ve missed Finn and Kol what happened to them anyways?" Krystal asked walking down the stairs.

"They got staggered by Klaus." I answered.

"Ow." Krystal said making a face.

"We need to find them." I told her.

"Why protect the doppelganger? Stefan will turn her eventually." Krystal said sitting in one of the leather chairs.

"Because she is my friend." I answered.

"And like a daughter to me." Ric added.

"The human speaks." Krystal said doing jazz hands.

"I swear your my evil half." I sighed shaking my head.

"It's what I do best." Krystal shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Rebekah, "We have to find them. I need your blood."

"Why mine?" Rebekah groaned, "Why not Elijah?"

"You think he'll agree with this?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Probably he has missed them." Bek answered.

"Just do it. Your evil half Kol will return." I promoted.

"Fine." Bek sighed and I flashed upstairs grabbing the map from my room and a knife. I slit Bek's palm and started chanting the words of the spell. The blood moved across the map to Mystic Falls.

"Seriously?" I signed, "Either the spirits are messing with me or Klaus was putting them in the most obvious place for we'd never find them."

"Probably the second." Bek said.

"I'm going to go check the local storage facility with Damon." I said and headed toward the door with Damon following and I headed toward Damon's Camaro, "Can I drive?"

"Hell to the no." Damon smirked.

"I'll never let you drive a car when I get one." I mumbled.

"If you ever get one." Damon said and I growled at him getting into the passenger seat of the car.

In twenty minutes I was at the local storage facility compelling the man at the front desk to let us in and so us the newest trucks that had been brought in.