Chapter 36: Damon's News

It was the day of the sacrifice and I was super worried, the sad news of the day was Jenna had gone missing. Elena was freaked out about it and she hadn’t told Jeremy yet but apparently he knew about vampires. I just sighed and started pacing again.

“Cat don’t worry everything will be fine.” Damon told me putting his strong arms around my waist and made me sit down on the couch with him and he kissed the back of my neck.
“Where’s Elena?” I asked.
“She’s safe and if Klaus takes her we’ll know. Bonnie is ready and you are here if she needs backup, just calm down.” Damon said.
“Jenna is gone! Klaus is furious! And I’m freaking out!” I screamed.

“Calm down.” Damon said turning me around so I was sitting on his lap facing him and he kissed me passionately. “I won’t let anything happen to you and…I have something to ask.”
I looked at him questioningly as he gently pushed me off him then he got down on knee, “Catrina Dawn Clearwater will you marry me?”

I was speechless and I just stood there like an idiot, then Ric walked in then he saw us and slowly backed out, “YES! Damon Salvatore I will marry you!”

Damon let out a sigh of relief and then kissed me. Then produced a little black box and opened it, there was a silver ring with a green emerald in it with flower designs and he put it on my finger. Then there was a knock on the door I knew it was Ric and I sighed, “Come on in Ric.”

“Did Damon just ask you to marry him?” Ric asked.

“Well no duh.” I smiled at him.

“Well we have to plan. Elena is gone.”

“WHAT?!” I shrieked then started pacing again, “Well first things first Ric your not coming.”

“Uh hell no. I am coming.” Ric told us and I shook my head.

“Hell no your not.” I growled then put a shield around the door then only vampires could leave with.

“Now to call Jeremy.” I said.

“I wonder who he is going to use as werewolf?” I asked more to myself.

“Well probably Uncle Mason I hope.” Damon answered.

“Me too, that guy is an ass.”

“No he is cute.” Rebekah said walking in, “I’m ready.”

“So am I.” Elijah said.

“As well as me.” Michael said.

I nodded, “Then lets go.”

The Sacrifice Site

All five of us were crouched down on the hill watching the ritual. Bonnie and I had done a spell on Elena so she would be able to come back a few hours after Klaus kills her. I gasp when I saw the vampire, it was Jenna. I was now very glad Ric wasn’t here.

“Once Klaus kills the doppelganger he will be really weak and we can strike.” Elijah said and I nodded and waited. I watched Jenna die with tears coming to my eyes, I felt Damon put an arm around me for comfort and Elijah put his hand on mine and I smiled at him both. Elijah frowned though when he saw the ring.

After he killed Elena Bonnie and I started chanting as Michael, Elijah and Rebekah went charging down. Damon quickly went down and grabbed Elena’s body and came back up to me. I was mumbling the chant and I was getting weaker. I heard Klaus scream in pain then Michael scream I opened my eyes and saw Michael dying and I cursed then Elijah was about to kill him but he was too late and Klaus disappeared.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N DUN DUN DUN KLAUS IS ALIVE! I hate that bastard but it had to be done!! DAMON PROPOSED! DAMON PROPOSED! THE RING IS OVER THAT WAY à

:D :D : D :D