Chapter 42: Stefan encounter two

I was pacing back forth glaring at nothing unparticular muttering things about how stupid Elena was under my breath. Damon and I had got our own room and Ric got his own also. I continued pacing back and forth until Damon came over and put his arms around my waist and picked me up carrying me over to the bed and sitting me down.

“Now quite worrying we’ll be fine.” Damon sighed, “We’re prepared for this.”

“NO WE ARE NOT!” I shrieked, “Do YOU know how to deal with werewolves?”

“Well..”

“NO you don’t! DO you have wolfsbane?” I growled.

“Ric does I bet.” Damon sighed.

“RIC!” I yelled at the top of my lungs who came in the room looking at me with a death glare and I just shrugged it off.

“Do you have wolfsbane?” I asked looking at him questioningly.

“Yes Cat I do. I’m making wolfsbane bombs now so can you please shut the hell up?” Ric asked clearly irritated at all the yelling, the he turned around and left slamming the door behind him.

I let out a long sigh and Damon put his arms securely around my waist, “Calm down love. Everything will be alright.”

“I hope so. Cause if not I’m going to kill Elena.” I growled and Damon chuckled.

“You wouldn’t.” Damon chuckled again.

“If you die because of her, Elena dies and that is a promise. Then I’ll move from Mystic Falls.” I told him, “It won’t be pretty either.”

“Wow I better not die then.” Damon said shock in his ice blue eyes.

“Defiantly not.” I answered reaching up and kissing Damon who kissed me back. Damon turned me around so I was facing him and I put my arms around his neck and them he laid me down on the bed and kissed me harder with more passion. We both fought for dominance and in the end Damon won like usual. We made love and fell asleep until a knock came from the door and I sighed.

“Wait.” I told them getting up and throwing my jeans on and grabbing a t-shirt from Damon’s suitcase.

“Yes?” I asked answering the door.

“We’re ready.” Ric said.

“Okay.” I told him closing the door. I took off Damon’s shirt and grabbed my bra off the floor and searched through my clothes for my black t-shirt and sweatshirt and put them on.

“Lets get going.” I told Damon and walked out of the room, I heard Damon follow and lock the door. I had two daggers on me and one gun with wooden bullets.

Then I saw Elena, “If Damon dies, you die.” I hissed at her baring my fangs making her take a step back.

“Ric won’t let you.” Elena told her.

“I’ll kill him, he’ll come back to life later and you’ll be dead and I’ll be long gone. So don’t test me.” I growled at her.

Elena just nodded and Ric looked shocked.

After an hour drive we found were the werewolves probably were and thankfully it was day before the full moon. I let out another long sigh and started to make the wind blow in each direction as I sniffed the air.

“They’re in the east.” I told them and started moving again.

“Elena if a werewolf or vampire come you run.” Ric mumbled to Elena behind Damon and I.

“I’m not leaving without Stefan.” Elena told him.

“Your not dying either, that won’t do Stefan any good if your dead.“ Ric hissed.

“Anyways I bet his non-human side doesn’t know love.” I growled, “Now shut up you two Klaus can hear like no tomorrow and watch were you’re walking.”

I crept a long to the edge of the camp and saw all the werewolves were dead and motioned Elena and Ric to go back. Elena was about to protest but Ric clamped a hand over her mouth and slowly went backward with Elena. I looked around the clearing and saw Klaus just sitting there staring at the bodies.

I crept backward when I didn’t see Stefan and headed back with Elena and Ric.

“Stefan isn’t around now can we go?” I asked, then I heard something in the woods and got my gun out.

“Elena?” I heard Stefan growl in the woods, I didn’t lower the gun for a second. The bastard killed me.

“Stefan?” Elena whispered and starting walking toward him but Ric grabbed her wrist. Stefan came into view and I shot him in the head, “CATRINA!” Elena shrieked and I cursed.

“I’m saving him.” I growled, “Plus pissing Klaus off even more and I have a plan.”

Picking Stefan’s limp body up, “Damon grabbed Elena and run.”

“Okay.” Damon said, grabbing Elena and picking her up and putting her over his shoulder, “I’ll take Stefan.”

“Fine.” I said handing Stefan to Damon who ran to the car.

“Lets run.” I told Ric using my strength to pick him up and run to the car. We all got in and we were off.

“Stefan should be out for a few hours.” I told Damon when we got to the hotel.

“You had to shoot him in front of Elena?” Damon asked.

“He killed me.” I answered.

“Whatever.”

Once all of us had got our stuff packed we rushed off to Mystic Falls and got back in a record amount of time. I let out a long sigh and laid Stefan down on the couch, not locking him up this time.

“Aren’t we locking him up?” Damon asked.

“Nope.” I said popping the “P”, “Got us nowhere last time.”

“Touché.”

Then I heard Stefan gasp and wake up, “Hey Stefan your going to call Klaus and tell him you followed us home cause we were snooping and tell him Cat wants to talk to him.”

“WHAT?!” Damon yelled looking at me like I lost my marbles which I probably did.

“Shush Damon, I have a plan.” I glared at him and looked back at Stefan.

“Tell him, his hybrids died and I told you that. I’m going to contact the original witch.” I told him.

“What are you doing?”

“Making a deal with the devil again.” I growled.

“Okay.”