Chapter 19: Home

Chapter 19

I woke up in Damons arms and a worried looking Elijah looking down at me and Klaus who looked curious more then anything. I glared at Klaus irritably, he had just killed me.

"Will Klaus you solved my problem but made me very mad at you." I told him irritably, Klaus just smirked at me which made me glare at him.

Klaus just shrugged, "You got what you wanted didn't you?"

"Yes but..."

"You need to rest you can come with me and Elijah..."

"No she is coming with me." Damon growled cutting Klaus off and standing up with me still in his arms bridal style. I leaned against his chest feeling the energy drain from dying and coming back to life.

"Catrina should come with me because..."

"Do I get a say in this?" I growled irritably, "I personally want to go with Damon. You two can visit, that's fine just let me go."

All three of them looked at each other I knew Damom didn't like the idea of them visiting and Klaus and Elijah hated the idea of me staying with Damon, espically Elijah.

"Fine my dear whatever makes you happy." Elijah sighed.

"Whatever." Klaus said crossing his arms. I looked to see Damon smirking. I hit him on the chest and glared.

"What?" Damon asked.

"Don't piss them off please." I asked a little irritated that he was acting so arrogant then I saw Klaus and Elijah smirking.

"You two stop smirking now also." I growled then looked at Damon, "Can we please leave now?"

"Yeah Cat we can." Damon said smiling at me then he took off running in about fifteen minutes I was home and in Damons bedroom laying down on his bed. Damon changed into his boxers and laid down with me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Dont ever leave me again." Damon mumbled into my neck.

"I promise I won't." I said smiling and I turned around and kissed him passionately, he kissed me back with just as much passion. His kisses slowly trailed down my neck to my chest which made me moan. I felt him chuckle into my skin. I trailed my fingers along his firm chest, I felt his fingers go to the trim of my shirt and lifted it over y head and threw it on the floor. Damon started kissing me again then he stopped and pulled away looking at me

"I have a question for you Cat." Damon asked looking into my mossy green eyes with his ice blue ones.

"Why noooow?" I whined causing Damon to smirk.

"It's important Catrina." Damon said frowning, I just nodded, "Did your dad ever touch in a way that was inappropriate?"

I looked away from Damon wincing a bit some memories returning that I wish would of stayed buried. I didn't look back at Damon until he put his fingers under my chin and turned my head toward him for I [was looking directly in his eyes. He must of saw the pain flash through my eyes because anger flashed through his eyes but disappeared in a second and was replaced with compassion.

"He did didn't he?" Damon asked, nor with anger but sympathy.

"Yes he did." I answered. Then I heard the front door open and shut and two pairs of feet coming up the stairs I used my magic to slam the door shut and lock it.

That night was one of the best nights of my life. We made love and I don't have the words to describe it.

I woke up the next morning in a sleeping Damons arms, he looked so peaceful and happy sleeping. I turned around a bit and twirled a finger in his raven black hair. It felt so soft.

"Your messing with my hair." Damon mumbled with his eyes still shut.

"I'm PLAYING with it there is a difference." I said smiling widely at the fact he didn't like his hair messed with.

"Whatever go back to sleep I'm tired." Damon mumbled burrying his head in his pillow. I laughed at him and tried to get up but Damon tightened his grip around my waist but I stilll had my extra strength and I slipped out of his grip and I heard him growl and I laughed, I grabbed my shirt and jeans off the floor and got dressed and then I ran downstairs and went into the kitchen to make coffee.

"Hey Cat...wait why is their blood all over your chest?" Elena asked a confused and worried look on her face.

"Klaus killed me and I came back." I answered simply, stretching out a bit. Then I saw Damon come down with his usual ruffled hair and he was in dark blue jeans but with no shirt. I smirked at him and he smirked back.

"Put a shirt on." I giggled.

"Why am I too handsome?" He asked doing his little eyebrow thing I envied.

"No...not my type really." I said in a completely serious tone.

"Well I'm heartbroken..." Then Damon flashed up to me and was about to bite me but kissed my neck and I laughed.

"Welcome back Catrina." I heard Stefan say and I looked around and saw him coming down the stairs but he looked pissed.

"What's the matter bunny boy?" I asked frowning a bit but then I felt Damons features tighten.

"Cat they know about the sacrafice." Damon sighed.

I slipped out of his arms and turned around to face him, "Why?"

"Well Stefan here was refusing to help me find you." Damon answered simply.

"What?!" I yelled turning on him, "you didn't want to help find me?"

"I was looking out for my brother and myself." Stefan answered.

"And what about me?" I growled. "I thought you thought of me as a little sister guess I was wrong."

"Cat..."

"Dont you talk to me," I hissed venomously then I heard my phone ring upstairs and I rushed upstairs. I quickly answered my phone.

"Very pissed Catrina speaking how may I help you?" I asked.

"Hey Cat it's Caroline I got your number from Stefan can you help me please?" She pleaded I could there was desperation in her voice.

"Sure what's up?" I asked happily distracting myself from Stefan.

"I need you to help Mrs. Lockwood set up for the masquerade ball. I'm having some problems of my own." Caroline asked.

"Sure we should mind Damon helping?" I asked.

"I dont think so but will he help?"

"I have my ways." I laughed.

"Thank you so much and oh she may ask you to be apart of the Miss Mystic Falls competition." Caroline added hurriedly.

"What?!" I exclaimed but Caroline had hung up. I quickly added her phone to my mine and then changed clothes. I went downstairs and grabbed Damons hand about to leave but then I saw Stefan and Elena kiss and I turned around and kissed Damon passionately.

"Btw which means by the way Stefan I love your brother and he can take care of himself." I growled leaving.