Chapter 13: Kisses and Anger

Chapter 13

Catrina's POV

"What?" I exclaimed jumping up so fast Damon couldn't stop me. So many questions went through my mind at once I stumbled. Damon put a arm around my waist.

"Yeah she checked out in the dead of night." Elena said.

Me and Damom exchanged a look, "You know what that might mean right?"

"But how? Who?" Elena asked.

"Katherine." Damon and I hissed.

"That bitch." I growled, "Time to go killing."

"Speaking of killing there was a.."

"Body. We know. I lost control again." I stopped Stefan blushing, "I'm getting hell from Alexis."

"Catrina!" Elena shrieked.

"I'm a vampire it is my nature, live with it." I growled then my phone vibrated; well shit Klaus. "Speak of the devil."

I grabbed Damons hand and ran out of the house. Far enough where Stefan couldnt hear.

"You are officially a creepy stalker now." I sighed.

Klaus chuckled, "I guess I am but I'm not calling for a social call more like a your-in-danger call."

"From what now?"

"Some vampire changed that blonde girl."

"It was your Katrina Petevora."

"Hmm the Salvatore boys did love her and she is back?" Klaus asked.

"Oh yeah but I'll give you her if you leave me alone."

"You mean no struggle?"

I laughed, "Trust me no struggle."

"Okay I'll be there by nightfall."

"Please don't say your real name."

"Okay. Goodbye Cat." Klaus said and I hung up.

"He wants Katherine?" Damon asked confusion masking his face.

I explained to Damon about the curse of the sun and the moon curse and how Katherine escaped him a few hundred years ago. Which in return made a very pissed off Klaus.

"Woah has she pissed off every vampire?" Damon asked looking at me.

"Pretty much, the little bitch." I growled.

Damon chuckled, "You were right about her all along."

I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back with just as much passion as the first time we kissed. Damon bit my lip and whined a bit, I giggled at him not allowing him entrance. He growled at me and I giggled again but allowed him entrance his younger searched my mouth. I pulled back.

Damon whined at me and I laughed, "Why?" Damon asked.

"Caroline, catching Katherine, Klaus coming....I'd rather continue with what we were doing trust me. " I mumbled grabbing his hand and walking back to the house but Damom picked me up and I laughed. He ran me back to the house.

"I say we compel the teachers to say were not related for we can go ot in public together." I whined, giving him a pouting face once we got inside his room.

Damom smiled and kissed me, "Maybe."

I scowled at Damon, "Elena knows."

"Because she dates Stefan."

"What about Bonnie?"

I narrowed my eyes at Damon who put his hands up in surrender. "I have an idea!"

"What?"

"Let's get our Halloween costumes in New York!"

"How?"

"Either drive or teleport."

"Teleport?"

"I've been practicing magic and we can be a couple." I grinned. Damon face was unreadable and I frowned, "Hey you owe me a shopping trip!"

Damon frowned then smirked, "Whatever."

I glared at Damon who smirked again and shrugged, I grabbed his hand and pictured a sidewalk in New York and we were there.

"Yes!!! It worked Damon!" I looked over at him and kissed him on the cheek. By the end of the day I settled on a punk rock star look which suited me well. It was a short black skirt and Damon settled on a vampire which I smirked at.

Then we teleported to the boarding house.

The next evening

I put my costume on in my room and went to The Grill. Damon was missing when I woke up and his car was gone, what is with that? I growled and walked outside walking toward the Grill. I was there in less then a minute using vampire speed which is where I found Damon's Camero. I hissed and went inside, where he sat at the bar drinking.

"Oh hey Cat," Damon said in drunken tone when he saw me, "Katherine talked to me and so did Klaus."

"Damon.."

"Maybe he's right that you love Elijah still." Damon cut me off, I hissed. Then stormed out of the Grill through the back door into the alley.

Then I saw Klaus, "Get away! I love Damon!"

He slammed me on the brick wall by my neck. I heard the bricks crack behind my body, "My sweet I don't want to hurt."

"Don't call me that." I growled, "I'll give you Katherine if you back the hell off."

His browns burrowed into mine, "Until then."

He dropped me and I hit the ground and Klaus was gone.