Chapter 10: Mysterious Killer Revealed

Chapter 10:

It had been a few days since I freaked out because of my dream and since Damon kissed me. I refused to go to school even after Stefan insisted saying it could help but I didn't listen once I actually hissed at him

--Yesterday--

"Come on Cat it could help." Stefan pleaded.

I just stayed quiet looking at the wall.

"Cat don't give the silent treatment, I will not move from this spot until you answer me." Stefan said, I could hear his calmness slipping.

"I do have something to say!" I growled, shooting a glare at Stefan who kept a straight face, "I had a hard childhood but I'm stronger now then I've ever been."

"How's that huh? You won't leave your room barley and you refuse to go to school." Stefan hissed all calmness gone and anger replaced the usually calm green eyes.

"I don't want to go to school because I am on edge, I'm afraid of killing someone," I hissed, "but oh no St. Stefan wouldn't bother thinking of that."

Shock replaced his anger in a second, then guilt came, "I..."

"I don't want to hear a word." I said hissing at him.

---end flashback---

It was true killing somebody sounded kinda nice in vampire way. Stefan had explained time and time again that my emotions from a human were magnified as a vampire. So I was some super depressed freak. Screw you Elijah, screw my parents, screw Alexis. I'm not even a people person anymore well I wasn't even classified as a person because people were living. I screamed in frustration.

I heard a whoosh and saw Damon in my doorway a worried expression on his face, I looked over to him and gave him a weak smile.

"What's up babe?" Damon asked coming to my side.I started blushing because he called me "babe". We weren't dating exactly and we haven't kissed since the first time and that was kinda suprising.

"Nothing."

"Well when someone screams and creates storms praticly daily isn't nothing." Damon sighed and came and sat on the bed next to me.

"I guess.." I mumbled pulling my knees up to my chest and sighed. "I just....I'm so frustrated with life an my emotions are magnified and I get so mad at myself then I want to go drain the life out of someone, pratically Alexis or her dick of a boyfriend and..."I stopped I was to say MY stupid vampire boyfriend, I sighed and grabbed my pillow and screamed into it.

Damon removed the pillow from my face and looked me in the eyes, his beautiful ice blue eyes seemed to penetrate my soul making me look away.

"You need to get your mind off of..."

Damon was cut off by my cell phone ringing, "Hello?"

"How are your parents?" A male voice said.

My face went pale.

"I take it that you got my message," He said, I could tell whoever was talking was smirking.

"Who is it?" I heard Damon whispered putting a hand on mine tightening his grip.

"Who are you?" I whispered into the phone.

"Klaus."

If my face could get paler it did, "What do you want?"

"You made my second in command or you know him as Elijah or my brother disappear because you killed yourself, so that was your pay." Klaus answered as if I was an idiot.

"He LEFT ME!" I yelled into the phone pratically.

"Now, now..."

"I was abused and he left me!" I hissed at Klaus, "I know you are super old and scary but I'm hurt and scared so what the hell do you want?"

"Well I didn't know that and I don't care...well I sort of do but not enough," Klause sighed, "by the way Elijah is coming to keep an eye on the doppleganger in a couple of months and maybe kill the vampire that turned you and the witch."

"Hell no to the first, hell yes to the second and I will help him." I growled, Damoms grip on my hand tightened.

"Wow angry much?" Klaus asked chuckling.

"Much." I answered very irritably.

"Well this was fun but I got to go now. Bye now my lovely." Klaus said, I had heard he was jealous of me but yuck. I heard my phone dial again and get to the operator and hang up.

"What was that about?" Damon asked, worry all over his face.

"What would you say if I said nothing?" I asked with a pleading face on.

"That it is a bunch of BS." Damon answered raising an eyebrow.

"That was Klaus a.k.a the oldest vampire in history. I dated Elijah his brother and he left so I killed myself. Lucky for me Klaus has a crush on and killed my parents. Elijah is apperently coming in a couple of months to check up on the doppleganger which is Elena." I told him barely breathing through the whole paragraph, "So I already knew about vampires."

Damon was quiet for the longest time until I heard Elena yelling for me from downstairs. Her and Stefan must have returned so I quickly flashed downstairs, with Damom behind me when we stopped his arms were around.

"Do not tell them." I whispered only audible enough for Damon.

"You owe me." Damon said smirking.

"Okay."

Damon snickered and I gulped.

"What is it Elena?" I asked turning my attention to her and I saw the worry on her face.

"Caroline is in the hospital."