Chapter 52

"Hey Cat you look like you haven't fed in ages because well you look sort of dead." Stefan told me as we all sat down in the living room.

"Why thanks Stefan." I growled then got up and headed upstairs to my room. I heard Damon sigh and get up and follow up the stairs.

"I hate to admit Stefan is right Cat but you don't look so hot." Damon told me, "How long has it been since you fed?"

"I need a picture Damon admitted you were right!" Lexi exclaimed downstairs.

"It has been a couple of weeks." I answered looking down at the floor.

"With your bloodlust being so bad that is impossible unless...have you been testing yourself?" Damon asked me.

"I...I had to see how long I could go." I whispered, "I was going to feed a few days ago but all the crap happened with getting Rebekah and Caroline back plus killing Klaus."

"That is still reckless." Damon growled, "Well it's done and over with let's get you some blood."

I sighed and trailed after Damon walking back downstairs and got a glare from Stefan. I rolled my eyes and followed Damon down to the basement and got a blood bag and sucked it down. It tasted stale and I made a face.

"Yuck it tastes stale." I grumbled.

"That's because the town is getting supicous." Damon answered, "Since I'm on the council I after to make sure all vampires are dead."

"Your a vampire on a council full of vampire hunters?" I laughed, "How stupid are they?"

"Pretty stupid."

Then my phone started vibrating.

"Hello?" I answered.

"MY MOM FIGURED OUT IM A VAMPIRE! HELP ME!" Caroline yelled into the phone.

"Calm down Caroline bring her to the boarding house." I said calmly even though I was freaking out on the inside.

"Okay." Caroline sobbed.

Half an hour later

Stefan, Damon, Caroline and I were in the basement with Caroline's mom and she was beyond freaked. I felt so bad that she had to figure out this way. I guess Caroline was feeding and her mom came home and all hell broke loose.

"Elizabeth all vampires aren't evil." I told her taking a step toward her, "Take Damon for instance he has been helping you on the council and Caroline and Stefan drink animal blood."

"My baby is a monster." She sobbed, "A killing monster."

I saw Caroline wince and I saw tears in her eyes.

"It wasn't my fault mom an evil vampire turned me." Caroline sobbed taking a step closer to her mother, Elizabeth shrinked away, "I'm still the girl you know and love."

"No your a monster!"

"Liz were not evil." Damon said, "I have protected this town because it's where I grew up. Cat almost died to protect this town...well she did but she can't die."

"Your all monsters!" Liz yelled at us and I winced because it was kind of true.

"Damon has been protecting this town! So has Stefan!" I yelled. Then Elena walked downstairs with Alaric.

"Caroline!" Elena yelled seeing her crying and gave her a hug.

"How can you hug..." Liz seemed at lost of what to call her.