Chapter 25: New Killer in Mystic Falls

Chapter 25

Cats dream

There was blood everywhere and everyone I loved was covered in blood and I held a stake in my bloody hand, then I saw Klaus. He looked at me with a smile and put out his hand which I took his hand.

I looked at a puddle and saw my gaze was dark and morbid. I looked evil.

"You are mine now my love." Klaus mumbled kissing my hand.

I looked over and saw Damon dead and gasped.

"But..."

"You will forget about them." Klaus said compelling me.

Then everything went black and saw Aria and Roses face.

"This your fate if Klaus doesn't die!" They yelled

End of dream

I woke up panting. I quickly grabbed the stake from under my bed I positioned it above my stomach but before I could plunge it in Damon walked in.

"Cat I.." Damon stopped looking at me and he rushed over grabbing he stake throwing it across the room. And grabbed me in a hug and I tried to push him away and succeeded I didn't want to be touched right now. I was still hysteric from the dream and dazed. Damon got off the bed were he was sitting and slowly walked toward me.

"Calm down Cat, what happened?" Damon slowly asked.

I thought about how I was acting and sighed, then I felt like a darkness sweep over me. Like a dark cloud going over the sun. I tried to shake it then I charged at Damon with full fledge vampire mode. Damon was shocked but he grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me hard against the wall.

"Cat stop! This isn't you!" Damon yelled at me and I fought against him but I was weak. Then he pushed me on the bed putting all his weight on me. I could be feel his chest rising up and down. His breath was warm against my face and I could feel how rigid it was.

"Catrina." I heard a female voice say but I ignored it.

"CATRINA!" The voice screamed, "It's Rose you need to stop. Some witches have to battle with a darkness when they go through a change like you, your kind of transition is very uncommon Snap out of it! Think of Damon!"

With those words I snapped out of it and looked into Damon's ice blue eyes and I started crying. Damon looked at me and hugged me.

"Damon, the transition I went through it makes darkness get closer to me. I'm already a vampire so it's really close now!" I rambled Damon gave me a confused look, "I'm turning into Stefan when he is on human blood but worse."

An look of shock covered his face as held me in his arms and I fell asleep in them. I didn't have a nightmare but when I woke up I had the same vision. I shook it off and decided to go to school again.

"But why school?" Damon whined.

"Easy I'm only 17 technically so I need an education." I answered and Damon gave me a look knowing I was lying. But he didn't say anything. I grabbed my water bottle which was actually filled with vodka. I know pathetic right? But maybe that would keep the visions away.

I wasn't drunk enough the teachers could tell until

I got to lunch. Where I saw Stefan, Elena, Bonnie and Caroline.

"Hey guys did you see Ric today? He was so funny." I laughed okay I was drunk.

I saw Stefan shake his head, "Your drunk at school."