Chapter 39: Stefan

Chicago

   “Damon are you sure we should be here?” I asked as we walked down a long old hallway. Damon stop by a room and forced the door open with ease.

   “Yeah this is where Stefan stayed when he was the ripper they’ll be sure to show up.”  Damon answered.

   I gasped when I saw the room the vision of when Damon had to choose between Stefan and I flashed before my eyes.

    “Damon we have to go NOW.” I told him urgently grabbing his hand.

    “Why?” Damon asked standing his ground.

   “I saw a vision here and well I or Stefan could DIE!” I yelled hurriedly, “This is a bad place to be!”

    “Okay, okay we’ll go.” Damon told me, “Calm down.”

    “So you lived here in the 1800’s?” I heard Klaus ask Stefan and I gulped then saw the window was able to open and I grabbed Damon’s hand and went toward it and opened it then jumped out. Damon quickly followed also hearing Klaus. I shut the window with my magic once he jumped and grabbed his hand and quickly went down the alleyway.

     “Don’t you think it is kind of weird Stefan just went with him?” I asked Damon.

     “If Klaus had human blood or a human with him Stefan would have followed him like a little puppy.” Damon told me as we walked down the crowded sidewalk.

    “Well we found them at least.” I sighed, “But were going to have problems getting Stefan alone but I have an idea come on.”

    “Where are we going?”

     “A bar.” I answered.

    “Seriously?” Damon asked.

   “It’s owned by a witch who was alive in 1922.” I told him and Damon looked at me weird but shrugged it off and followed me.

Gloria’s Bar

   “Gloria!” I smiled walking toward her and hugging her.

   “Klaus is mad at you girl but good job.” Gloria smiled, “And I see you have the other Salvatore.”

  “He is my fiancé.” I smiled.

   “Congrats am I invited to the wedding?”  Gloria asked.

   “Sure but I need some help getting the other Salvatore back.”  I smiled and Gloria smirked.

    “Those two are sure a bad combo.” Gloria said shaking her head.

   “How do you know Stefan?” Damon asked walking up toward putting his arms protectively around my waist.

      “You don’t know? Stefan was Klaus’s sister’s lover.” Gloria told him and I felt Damon look down at me, “but Klaus wiped his memories.”

  “Oh…Cat?” Damon said looking at me.

  “Yeah that is why Rebekah is bitter toward him.” I answered, “guess I forgot to tell you.”

  “Guess so.” Damon mumbled.

  “So here’s the plan.” I told them telling them my plan.

 1 hour later

  “Come on Klaus lets go talk where he can’t here, I don’t trust him yet.” Gloria told Klaus, I heard the bar door open and Klaus leave with Gloria.

   “You better be back here when I get back.” Klaus growled to Stefan and I winced.

    I waited at least ten minutes then came out of Gloria’s back room.

    “Damon…Cat?” Stefan said seeing us and I nodded.

    “Stefan we have to get going.” I told him.

    “I can’t.” Stefan told me and I turned on him growling.

    “Elena is being a bitch without you and I will NOT let her ruin my wedding.” I growled.

   “Wedding?” Stefan asked.

   “Yeah brother I proposed to her so now she is my soon to be WIFE.” Damon hissed emphasizing “wife” and I winced at that thought.

     “Klaus will kill ALL of you if I leave.” Stefan hissed.

     “Let him come then.” I snarled but Stefan shook his head.

      “No Cat he’ll win.” Stefan told me and I hissed.

      “So you’re telling us to just FORGET about you?” I growled.

      “Pretty much.” Stefan said, “And…Klaus compelled me to turn off my humanity.”

     “So the ripper is back.” I sighed.

     “Yes now go!” Stefan told us, “Or I’ll kill you myself.”

     “You wouldn’t dare.” I snarled and then Stefan broke a chair leg and stabbed me in the chest with it making me die.

Damon’s POV

   “You wouldn’t dare.” Cat hissed at Stefan then in a flash Stefan broke a chair leg and killed Cat but I knew she was still alive but I was pissed but I couldn’t do anything about it now I had to get Cat out of here. I pulled the stake out of Cat’s chest and threw it on the floor.

   “Now go.” Stefan hissed at me and I snarled at him picking up Cat’s body and running toward my car. It wasn’t long until I got back to Mystic Falls and the boarding house. I brought Cat inside to see a shocked looking Elena, Blondie, Witchy, Ric, and Jeremy.

   “Stefan staked her but she’ll be fine cause it was wood,” I hissed there was a bunch of gasps, “and Klaus compelled Stefan to turn off his humanity so Elena you are not getting him back.”

    “But Damon aren’t you going to help me?” Elena asked in the voice she used when she needed my help that I used to fall for.

   “Elena I don’t love you. I love my fiancé.” I growled then went upstairs.

------

A/N: So what does everyone think???? PLEASE COMMENT! :D