Chapter 24: Catchin Katherine

Chapter 24

The next day I went to school again and was going to talk to Ric again. This time Stefan came to make sure I wouldn't kill him even though I said I wouldn't. Apparently my Chicago killing spree made him lack in trust with me. I guess I couldn't blame him though.

It was finally the last class of the day and Stefan and I were walking to Ric's classroom. Then I saw Damon a the end of the hallway and groaned. What a idiot.

"What are you doing here?" Stefan and I said in unison, my mouth was hanging wide open. Damon walked over and closed my mouth.

"To hopefully convince Ric not to kill me." Damon answered kissing my forehead.

I smirked at him, "Stay behind me."

"Sorry babe but no." Damon signed then walked to Ric's room and I had to run to catch up. Damon opened the door and strode inside with Stefan and I on his heels.

"Hello..." Ric's eyes widened and he pulled out a crossbow and I stopped the stake from hitting Damon by incinerating it in the air.

"Isobel asked me to turn her." Damon smirked, "She begged me to."

"That's not true." Ric growled.

"Think about it she is obsessed with vampires what do pyou think would happen if she met one?" Damon asked him and Ric's eyes went wide with understanding.

"Damon you idiot." Stefan sighed.

I glared at Stefan the at Damon, "Save it for later."

"Fine, but it WILL come up." Stefan growled.

"Thanks brother." Damon said sarcastically.

"Damon knock it off." I hissed irritably at him. I looked over at Ric, "Damon does stupid things, so do I and God knows Stefan has but can you please forgive him? I honestly love him."

Ric looked at me with a sad look in his eyes, "If she left me I can forgive him I guess."

"Good, thank you." I smiled at Ric, Damon was about to say something but I sent him a look that said "shut the hell up" and he did so, which surprised me. I think it was mire Damon seeing me incinerate something right in front of him made him shut up more then my death glare.

"So what vampire were you talking about catching?" to asked and I smiled.

"Katreina Petrova a.k.a Katherine Peirce."

"Oh I've heard about her, why do you want to catch her?" Ric asked.

"I kind of pissed off Klaus about a month or so ago

I think and he wants Katherine so I want to hand her over to Klaus for he isn't mad at me." I answered kinda rushed.

"When do you want to?" Ric asked, Stefan and Damon were listening quietly and looked happy at the thought after Katherine being handed over to Klaus.

"At the Masquerade Ball tommorow night."

"What?!" Damon, Stefan and Ric exclaimed in unison and I laughed.

"Yup so find a suit and I'll get a dress." I answered smiling. After arguing about how soon it was I finally presauded them to to with tommorow and we made up a plan.

---- Tommorow Evening---

It was almost time for the masquerade ball to start and I was getting ready. I found a long form fitting black dress and Damon was wearing one of his older suits and he said it was because of me he was wearing it.

At the Lockwood mansion everything looked like how me and Damon had set it up. I went upstairs right when I got there with Damon and put a spell on the room where we were trapping Katherine. Stefan was luring her here as we spoke.

"I pray this works." I mumbled looking at Damon with a worried look.

"The plan is perfect." Damon answered kissing me on the forehead. Bonnie and Elena weren't here they were at Elena's house. Stefan had to presuade her to stay home which wasn't easy I was about to compel her.

"Let's go upstairs Elena." I heard Stefan say down near the bottom of the stairway.

"I agree." Katheriene told him as I heard footsteps approach as I finished the spell and hid with Damon. No vampire could get out so we were trapped with her. I saw Katherine and Stefan cross the border and Katherine tried to kiss him but Stefan growled at her.

"Hello Katherine." Damon said standing up, as I grabbed my phone out of my purse.

"Hello?" Klaus answered.

"Come and get Katherine were at the Lockwood manor." I told him and hung up.

I heard a whoosh and the window opened and there was Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah.

"Katerina, nice to see you."

"If you kill me, Elena will die!" Katherine told us and I gaped at her. That bitch.

Klaus sighed and looked at me, "Fix it Catrina."

"Gotcha." I said and rushed through the barrier since I was part witch I guess it didn't affect me. I stopped and felt the air for a witches presence and bam I figure Doug who it was and I touched her arm.

"A Clearwater witch and vampire? Catrina?!" The woman explained she had hazel colored skin and brown eyes.

"Please take the spell off Elena." I mumbled to her and she nodded and mumbled somehing under her breath.

"Thank you now please leave there are originals involved which I am." I mumbled her eyes widedened and she nodded again and left the room I went back upstairs to see Damon had Katherine pinned against the wall by her neck.

"Good thing I got the spell off Elena."

"I told him you did." Elijah sighed and watched with a amusing grin.

That's when I had a vision where people were dying around me and there was blood everywhere. I saw Damon and he was on the ground in agony.

"Be warned Klaus well kill all who you love." A voice said and then I was forced into reality again.

Klaus had Katherine fainted in his arms. Damon had a revain dart in his hand and Ric (who was fashionably late) had a stake gun pointed at her.

"Thank you Cat." Klaus said and left.

-------/\/\|\

A/N sorry I haven't posted in a couple days!!!!! Enjoy!! Another chapter should be uploaded today!!! Hopefully!