Chapter 53: Suprise

-Cats Dream-

I looked around the dark room, I stood up and pain shot through my body I winced but didn't say a thing. I started walking until I bumped into something. I looked up and that something was a someone, the person had long black hair and brilliant green eyes like mine. I gasped the person was me, but that was impossible.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Dont you recognize me sis?" The person asked and I gasped I didn't have a sister let alone a twin sister.

"Yes you do, Elijah made you forget about the sister they turned." She laughed.

"What's your name?"

"Crystal with a K." Krystal answered.

"Ask Elijah about me or I'll kill Damon." Krystal growled grabbing me by the throat and throwing me.

-End of Dream-

I sprung awake making Damon groan. I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Elijah's number.

"Hello?" Answered a groggy Elijah.

"Get the hell over here now!" I yelled angrily.

"Why?" Elijah groaned.

"Krystal with a K." I growled.

I heard swear enough curses to make a sailor go deaf, "I'll be there in ten."

Elijah hung up and I quickly got up.

"Damon get up we have a huge problem." I mumbled.

"I'm tired." Damon grumbled.

"Damon I had a witch dream and your life is in danger!" I yelled.

"Okay fine." Damon sighed getting up and putting on some silk sweat but not a top.

I ran at vampire speed to my room and put on black skinny jeans and a purple silk top. I looked in the mirror and noticed the hand marks on my neck and I grabbed my scarf and put it on. I went over to Stefans room and banged on the door, "Elijah well be here soon so get your butts up and if you don't I'll use my magic on you."

"Fine Cat." Stefan answered.

"Lexi please get up." I begged once I got to her room.

"Okay, okay." Lexi mumbled getting up.

Once I got to Rebekahs room I just said Krystal and she was up in a second. When everyone was gathered in the living room Elijah was there.

"Make me remember." I growled at Elijah he sighed and looked at Bek who nodded.

"Remember Krystal." Elijah sighed.

France 1454

"I can't believe you two always choose HER!!" Krystal yelled, I was down the hall a ways away from the room where Elijah and Klaus were talking to my older sister Krystal.

"Krystal calm down!" Klaus yelled.

"Who the hell are you to tell me to calm down?"

"If mother hears you talk that way she'll have your head." Elijah hissed.

"Turn me!" Krystal yelled.

"No!" Klaus and Elijah said then I heard them scream in pain from Klaus and Elijah, I put a hand over my mouth. Everything was quiet then Klaus and Elijah yelled "No" again. With that I ran into the room and I saw Krystal dead on the floor and blood on Elijah's wrist.

"Catrina..." Elijah whispered, "you will forget you ever had a sister."

Present day

"She turned herself then you made me forget! How could you make me forget my sister?" I yelled, "My TWIN sister I might add."

"There's one more thing..." Elijah sighed again, "your sister is a tribrid and stronger then you."

"You're telling me she's a witch, werewolf and vampire?!" I yelled.

Elijah just nodded and I fell back onto the leather chair behind me.

"This is just perfect." I sighed pushing my hands through my hair.

"So you have a doppleganger like Elena." Stefan sighed.

"Two look a likes in one town is not going to fall out well." Damon agreed.

"Where is Katherine anyways?" I asked.

"Who knows and who cares." Damon said and I smiled at him.

"Let's stop moping and plane the bachelorette par-tay!" Lexi smiled and I laughed happy that she still wanted to lighten up the mood.

"I agree." Rebekah smiled.

"You guys planning a party without me?" I heard a very familiar voice ask.

"Katherine." I growled, "What are you doing here?"

"Coming to check on my hero. You killed Klaus right Catrina?" Katherine asked.

"Yes I did but if you dont get the hell out of this house so help me..." I said taking a step toward her.

"I know where Krystal is." Katherine blurted, "She's on her way too!"

"What?!" All of us screamed.

"You're staying here." I told Katherine.

"What?!" Damon and Stefan yelled.

"Shut up! She has information and can be a good resource." I growled at them.

"She wanted me to deliver a message. By the way I'm a angel compared to her." Katherine told us.

"Joy...what's the message?" I asked.

"I'll be home tonight." Katherine answered.

"This is just wonderful." I growled.

"Dont kill the messenger."

"Will killing the messenger sends a message." I hissed, "But she's my sister I won't do that."

"What are you going to do?" Damon asked.

"Become a tribrid." I answered.