Chapter 32: The Dance

It had been about three weeks since I had kissed Stefan and that long since I have talked to him. Damon and Stefan had been arguing like no tomorrow lately. But I hadn’t paid much attention because Klaus was going to try and go for Elena soon because it was two weeks until the full moon and I had spread rumors about Bonnie to Klaus about the 100 witches powers that she had.  Katherine was apparently long gone also because she got vervain somehow.

    I sighed and dialed Bonnie's cell phone number. Damon was at a council meeting and Stefan was with Elena so I was alone.

    "Hello?" Bonnie answered.

    "Hey Bonnie it's Cat. I know Klaus well enough that he is going to make a move tonight at the dance I bet." I told her, "Tonight you die, I hope you've been reciting the spell, I'm going to tell Damon when he gets home."

     "Okay," Bonnie said, "I want Jeremy to bring me to the witches burning ground."

     "Okay. He'll know after your dead." I said with no emotion what so ever.

     "Thanks...a lot." Bonnie said sarcastically.

    "You should be thanking me for giving you that spell." I said in a sing song voice.

     "Whatever, goodbye Cat." Bonnie said hanging up.

    "Who did you give a spell?" Damon asked standing in my doorway.

    "Bonnie." I answered, "I have something to tell you."

    So I told Damon my plan about Bonnie, leaving out my plan and the visions I'd been having.

     "When were you going to tell me that you were planning against Klaus?" Damon asked raising an eyebrow at me.

     "Today actually." I answered smirking.

     "Well honestly we've been planning against Klaus for a few weeks now. We even slipped Katherine vervain so we'd have her if we needed to swap out Elena!" Damon exclaimed.

     I frowned that was dangerous, "That's dangerous but I guess it's fine.

     "And you’re not being dangerous?" Damon asked doing his eye thing, which I smiled at.

        "I know Klaus better then so it's not as dangerous." I smirked.

       "Whatever." Damon said lightly kissing me.

    "You know the theme tonight is the sixties?" I asked shaking my head in disbelief the sixties weren't very interesting in my opinion.

      "I personally liked the sixties." Damon said in dead serious tone, my jaw dropped.

      "Seriously?" I asked.

     Damon smirked, "Just kidding the sixties were boring."

   "You want to know something sad?" I asked him.

   "I guess so." Damon said a frown starting to form on his face.

   "I've  never been to a dance." I said frowning.

   "Really? Elijah never took you to one?" Damon asked and I shook my head, "Will I'm happy I'm the first one taking you."

     I smiled, "Me too." Damon was about to kiss me but then my phone went off, it was Bonnie.

     "Hey Bonnie." I answered.

     "Klaus made his first move at school you are right about the dance. He compelled a girl to tell Elena that he wants to take her to the dance." Bonnie said quickly, "We're defiantly going to have to do it tonight."