Chapter 37: Gone

I was pacing once again, Klaus was alive and Michael was dead, Elena still hadn’t woken up and Elijah and Rebekah were worrying about what Klaus would do next. Jenna was also dead and Ric was a mess and so was Jeremy.

   “Cat everything will be fine.” Damon said standing and walking toward me putting his strong arms around his waist. I smiled at him and sighed.

    “You don’t know Klaus like we do.” I told him.

     “We really don’t know the real him either.” Rebekah said sighing and rubbing her temples, “He killed mother.”

     “But we know what he wants most and we all know that the original witch hated Klaus and would have NEVER made it this easy.” I told him then I heard a gasp and looked over to see Elena had woken up. I slipped out of Damon’s grip and rushed over to her.

    “Elena, thank God.” I mumbled putting my arms around her in a tight hug.

    “Cat I can’t breathe.” Elena gasped and I laughed and let go.

     “And you’re still human.” I smiled; Elena was smiling too then looked down at my ring.

     “Did Damon…propose?” Elena asked shock taking over her features and sadness but it was gone in a second replaced by joy when I nodded. “Congratulations.”

     “Thanks.” I smiled.

     “When is the wedding?” She asked.

     “Good question.” I laughed then looked at Damon, “How about the fall? I love the fall it is my favorite season.”

    “I’m not waiting until next you to call you Mrs. Salvatore.” Damon told me and I laughed.

     “Fine how about the spring?” I asked, the spring was in a few months. Winter was approaching fast in Mystic Falls.

     “That is perfect.” Damon mumbled kissing me.

      “What are we going to do about Klaus?” Rebekah asked me clearly getting annoyed.

      “I have no clue.” I answered truthfully, I didn’t know what to do at all.

      “He left so we have time.

      “How can you be so calm?” Rebekah asked me, she was no clenching her fists and looked at me, “We have to do something.”

     “I know Bek.”

    Bek just glared at me, “Well I’m going to school.”

   “Okay.” I answered. “Wait have you checked on Stefan, Damon?”

   “No I thought you did.” I frowned then ran toward the basement and checked in Stefan’s new room and he was gone. There was a note on the ground that read:

      Dear Catrina,

You knew I always loved Stefan’s blood obsession so I have taken him with me. I needed a new right hand man. Don’t come after us because Stefan was oh so joyful to get out of that cage you locked him in. I will not wake the family until Rebekah and Elijah are back with us.

   Don’t be scared of me my dear, I still Love YOU,

   Klaus

I gasped and practically toppled over but Damon put his arms around my waist and stroked my hair, “It’ll be alright we’ll get him back.”

 _________________________________________

A/N sorry its so short! I have writers block T_T hope you guys like it though! I personally think it sucks.