Chapter 3: Damon and Cat's Outbreak

Warning this chapter has strong language and violence be warned.

Chapter 3: Damon and Cats Outbreak

I ran through the woods at top speed not even attempting to look back at the Salvatore Boarding House, I was afraid I would see Damon again.

I thought Damon was warming up but I had messed it all up, I thought I had a chance with him, what in the world was I thinking? It was to good to be true.

"What do I do?" I whispered to myself as I ran through the woods. I came to a stop and hissed and punched a tree leaving a huge hole in the thick trunk. My anger was searing through my body like an unstoppable force, I tried to calm down but then I smelt a human and my senses flared and my throat felt like a hot iron was getting shoved down it then my rage gushed into the thirst along with the hurt. This human was in the wrong place at a very wrong time.

Damons POV

"What the hell Damon?" My brother yelled at me, I just shot a glare at him. I was the slightest bit guilty about what I had done to Cat, I thought about the fear in her eyes and winced. Okay I was more then a slight guilty.

"She didn't know about Katherine until now look at this note." Stefan told me with a little less anger probably seeing the guilt on my face that probably stood out as much as a vampire drinking someones blood right in daylight in front of Mystic Grill. I growled and shoved the note back at him.

Katherine was alive and she hadn't come to look for me, I was shaking with rage. Damn Stefan for seeing my guilt, damn Cat for making me feel this way!

At that last thought I threw the glass at the wall watching it shatter into peices.

"Damon don't do anything stupid or I swear I'll.."

"I'll do whatever the hell I like," I growled at Stefan not caring if I hurt him, the pain and anger was all I felt. I went toward the door and grabbed my black leather coat and keys, "also brother you couldn't do anything to hurt me, you may stand a chance if you drank human blood and weren't a bunny serial killer."

I turned my back to Stefan and left, then I heard a scream that got cut off.

"Btw which means "by the way" Stefan, I think your vamp kid is killing someone. Sounds actually like a good idea." I told him in a matter of fact tone and left.

Stefans POV

I stood there dumbfounded for a moment at how alike my brother and Catrina were it was ridiculous and I had to manage both or at least try.

Then I remember the main problem at hand: Catrina. I growled and ran out of the house. It had been over a hundred years since Katherine had seemingly been locked in the tomb and Damon still blamed me. I prayed Catrina didn't hold grudges as good as Damon could.

I stopped running and turned around to grab something from the house.

Catrina's POV

After I drained the human I dropped the lifeless body on the ground, my anger and pain had dimmed a bit but I still wanted more blood.

I ran toward where I heard cars and saw a homeless man trying to flag down a car. I walked over to him smiling a brilliant smile.

The man saw me and a look of evil was on a face then gone in a second, to fast for any human to catch. This man actually thought he was going to get lucky with me. I laughed under my breath at the thought.

"Hey I saw you here and I was wondering if you wanted to get something to eat at my house my car is parked past the woods." I said in a worried tone trying to sell the innocent act.

"Okay thanks let's go." The man said smiling, I could smell the alcohol on his breath as he talked and here the blood running through his veins.

I walked toward the woods were my first victim was and when we got their he saw the woman I had killed eariler he turned to run but I jumped him and was in top of him my fangs just above I could here the warm liquid running threw his veins I licked my lips. I put my fangs in his neck but as I did tigt hands tried to pull me off but I had a strong hold on my prey.

"Cat let go please," I heard Stefan whisper in my ear the words let go sent a shock wave through me at the animal I was being but my primal instincts kicked in. This was my food I was not going to let go until I was done, "Catrina! Don't make me hurt you."

I winced at the pain in Stefan's voice but the blood was to good to just let go, I felt the person on the edge of death then everything went black.

----:o---:o---

Well this chapter has all three characters that are involved point of views (POV). Poor Stefan he has to deal with two Damons but at least Catrina is nice when she is not mad. But do you blame her OR Damon? They were both hurt and mad went a bit to far. *shrugs* Well whatever please keep reading, vote and fudging (yes I wrote "fudging") fan!!! LOL I love anyone who reads his anyways. Bye now.

<3 CatrinaV

...oh duh forget I have some songs for this chapter:

Song for this chapter: Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace

Listen to it and you'll know why LOL